FS:AutoEXE/Carbing 3 point strut brace Mazda Protege/Astina RHD

Status
Not open for further replies.

backyardjoe

:
RX7, other Mazdas
Up for sale is a very good condition AutoEXE/Carbing 3 point aluminum strut brace for RHD Mazda Protege/Astina. It has the brake master cylinder stopper to improve braking. The condition as pictured, with no bends or deep gouges, only light marks from usage and shipping from Japan.

Price: $300 shipped via Paypal

I'm new to this site but a regular on "Zilvia.net" screen name "Backyardjoe" with tons of positive feedbacks ,especially with high dollar sales. Also on RX7Club,.com, screen name "Greddytii". So rest assure for a smooth transaction. E-mail me "bphechthat@gmail.com" for any other questions.

Attachments

• image7 (5).jpeg
    image7 (5).jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 494
  • image6 (7).jpeg
    image6 (7).jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 304
  • image5 (6).jpeg
    image5 (6).jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 294
  • image4 (5).jpeg
    image4 (5).jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 261
  • image3 (8).jpeg
    image3 (8).jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
this brace makes me want to do a RHD conversion just so I could run it!

Can't you just cut off the brake cylinder thing and use the brace on a LHD protege? Or do they mount different?

I don't see why not. I was going to get that one and see if I could move it to the other side or fabricate my own but got a front carbing instead.

Awesome and rare piece, but I don't think we have a single RHD protege on this forum.

Not sure if serious. Or....

Anyway OP GLWS, def the best Strut bar on the market for RHD cars especially with the brake master cylinder stopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back