Fishdonotbounce Big Aftermarket Part Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the radiator last week, just need to get it installed. Can you hook me up on the overflow tank

Everything that has been paid for has been shipped. If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me. Thank you all again! Bump for the other items.

Hahaha yea I had like 10 different sized boxes and none of them could fit the lip so I improvised a little bit. Glad it came ok though!

What's the model number of the oil pressure gauge/kit? I know you said it comes with everything, but does that mean the sandwich plate too? If not, how much more for that?

I honestly have no idea what the model number is. The sandwich plate is currently still on the car but I plan on taking it off sometime in the near future. If you wanted that too, I'd throw it in for an additional 10 bucks.

I honestly have no idea what the model number is. The sandwich plate is currently still on the car but I plan on taking it off sometime in the near future. If you wanted that too, I'd throw it in for an additional 10 bucks.

Hmm, what style is it (see: http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/)? I'm trying to figure out its size and what it looks like :)

I take it I need the sandwich plate, otherwise I'd have to replace the oil pressure switch with the sender unit, right?

Hey man, looks like the stuff is selling pretty good. Glad to see that. I havent talked to you in a while and wanted to make sure everything is going good for you.

I have the coolant tank but it's in the car. I gotta get the bracket from chris so I can put my stock one back in. If you want it Evan it's yours but I won't be pulling it out until over this winter break probably.

And thanks sig, all is well. I'm just trying to finish up school, get my job with the shiny new degree and then get settled down a bit. The homestretch always gets me antsy. How have you been?

Thanks, Fish. I'll probably buy it in the winter then. I don't need it anytime soon, it's for the KL swap. I just gotta double check it's going to work.

After the fun of getting the lip in the mail in the best packing ever and it isn't even going on my car now (sad2)! great seller, Bump for you.

What are the specs of the CX Racing intercooler core? HxLxD and endtank diameter?

Umm not sure really but I already have a local guy that's getting it sorry.

??

(cough) coolant tank (cough). ;)

Lol I gotta send Chris a text. Add that to the to-do list. Also, with the 10 degree (without windchill) weather going on, I dunno when I'll be able to get the stock one on there and the intake and everything. I need a heated garage lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back