FS: Apple iPhone 3G 16GB JAILBROKEN/UNLOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chippy

:
07' Honda Civic Lx, '80 Corvette L82
Hey all,

I have a Apple IPhone 3G that is unlocked and jailbroken. I'm currently using it with my ATT, but it should be a go for any network that uses sim cards (although you will have to turn off the 3G network in settings, because ATT runs on a specific 3G network).

The iPhone is in good condition. The back has some scratches, and the front screen is still good. No major scratches or anything. There is although 2 small little scratches, but does not affect any viewing. Actually you can't see it at all without actually looking for it. It is used and NOT mint, but again in great/good condition!

I'm looking for $600 or BO shipped, and for $20 more I will throw in a incase slider cover ($39.99 new)

Pics:
FRONT:
iphone1.jpg

BACK:
iphone3.jpg

and a SCREENSHOT from the my iPhone, which shows it works with T-Mobile!
023.png

Any questions let me know!

Yeap, i'm using it right now without a data plan. I've had it for 2 weeks or so? Although, I didn't get it brand new.

unlocked and jailbroken is another thing. You don't have to use it on At&t. As you can see you can use it on tmobile which is awesome. Hence the price

Fair market price is what it is... god bless capitalism. I wasn't meaning to say the price was wrong.. just a lot of money for a phone, even if it is (arguably) the most kick ass phone ever. lol

yea. trust me, I wouldn't pay that much for a phone unless I had money to throw around. I agree with you completely

AT&T store, I had alot of problems and they made me a deal, if u wanna do a contract they are cheap now
Not that cheap...Still $299 for a 16G with a 2 Year contract....I hate damn contracts....such a crock of s***.

jailbroken phone or ipods are the s***. just jailbroke my ipod. and yeah thats alot for a phone even if it was jailbroken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back