20120808_075922.jpg

AutoEXE 60MM Big Bore Throttle Body

20120808_080204.jpg

OEM Throttle Bodies

20120808_080103.jpg

Mental Addiction Motorsports Catless Midpipe

20120810_080236.jpg

Last edited:
AutoEXE TB Sold and Paid for. Will be shipped in the AM.

Price reduced on other items. I want them gone.

Last edited:
AutoEXE TB Shipped out. PM'd seller shipping info. Thanks all for the interests.

Lowered the price on the manifold. Just want it gone now. Manifold includes the EGR tube as well everyone. Intake boxed up and ready to go out. Had a buyer lined up but has not responded back.

Bundle items from my other thread and/or here and I will knock off some cash on them and save you on shipping. I'll even sweeten the deal, for $60 + shipping, I'll throw in both TB's.

Going to start cleaning out the garage.

Last edited:
damn i would of taken tb too. is that mid pipe bolt on? replaces stock p5 one?

If first deal falls lmk ill take it really need that
I'll let you know. Just got back from the UPS store. The pipe weighs 9 lbs. to factor more or less what it will cost to ship. The first place I went to for a price quoted me about $6-10 dollars more because they are not an actual UPS store. The UPS store told me they charge more because of this....... really ticked me off.

dang i get paid on the 20th if u still got the midpipe ill take it

You got third now. Just waiting on the guy in the WTB thread.

Like I have stated before, I am not here to rip anyone off, these are quotes I am getting directly and insurance is covered up to $100 free from UPS.

Haha will do.

Anyone want the manifold $70 shipped right now while I am at the UPS Store for a couple longer.

I want the manifold definitely a plus since it comes with the egr tube. I am located outside of Charlotte, North carolina so shipping shouldn't be over 30 tops...
Message me If you do not get a response I am not on here all so often, usually just scoping the marketplace. Thanks!, Garrett

I want the manifold definitely a plus since it comes with the egr tube. I am located outside of Charlotte, North carolina so shipping shouldn't be over 30 tops...
Message me If you do not get a response I am not on here all so often, usually just scoping the marketplace. Thanks!, Garrett

Sorry Garrett, the manifold was sold before I went to sleep and modified my post ( I work nights ).

Both 626 Manifold w/ EGR Tube and MAM Catless Midpipe are on their way.

Only things left are the TB's, Rear Hawk Brake Pads and Wide Band O2 Sensor. Bundle and save......

Back