FS: 4x NEW Falken Rt-615 for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sierra248

Contributor
:
2007 MazdaSpeed3
PRICE REDUCED: Local Pickup only. $500.00

Sorry bout the pictures being not formatted correctly, Its done now.
Never mounted, my mistake in ordering is your gain. There 208 a piece at Discount, I'll let em go for 650 Local pickup, or 700 shipped!!

Size is 255/45/18x4

Tom

Attachments

• Tires 001 (3).jpg
    Tires 001 (3).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Tires 005.jpg
    Tires 005.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Tires 006 (3).jpg
    Tires 006 (3).jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Here you go: Any other questions just let me know.
Tom

Attachments

• Tires 001 (2).jpg
    Tires 001 (2).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Tires 006 (3).jpg
    Tires 006 (3).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Best deals go to local pickup, if you want to arrange shipping, I'll do a better deal on tires. I'm not really sure how much it costs to ship 4 tires, they shipped em Free to me.
Thanks for all the interest, make me a deal.
sierra248

Its just a good deal, thats why I listed em here. If you know someone who cqan use em let em know. I'm going with the Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec in 225/45/18 @ 174 a piece from tirerack.

Its just a good deal, thats why I listed em here. If you know someone who cqan use em let em know. I'm going with the Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec in 225/45/18 @ 174 a piece from tirerack.

I just got 245/40/18 Star Specs, (evil), rolled the rears and I still get a smidge of rubbing here and there over bumps at highway speed/s... but nothing major enough to damage the tires, for the most part they tuck under the fenders. they mainly rub where the fenders meet the rear bumper. Im on Tenzo DC-5 wheels.

im running these exact same tires as my fronts (didn't have enough money for all 4 hah), and my car is slammed and on 25mm spacers. you'll be fine, lots of people have them.

Last edited:
im running these exact same tires as my fronts (didn't have enough money for all 4 hah), and my car is slammed and on 25mm spacers. you'll be fine, lots of people have them.
But a 45 series tire compared a 40 series tire is quite a bit of difference depending on width.

I have a JEG's tire size jig which will bolt onto the hub and you can set it for different widths, diameters, offsets and check for clearance....no frigging way that size Falken will fit, front or back, without SawzAlling an inch off the fenders, both with the 40 and 45 series

ive got the 225/45s on the stock rims, they're chubbier than the stockers and only a bit taller. they're great tires, i couldn't be happier with them.

I have 225/45's on RX-8 rims too..no problem. This guy trying to sell his tires has 255/45-18's which ain't going to fit no way no how on a MS3 without tubbing the darn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back