FS: 2003 Protege5 - silver, 4AT (Boston)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanker_flyer

:
2003 P5 silver, 2002 WRX blue
Hi all,

SOLD!!!!

Sadly, it's time for me to part with my Protege5. She's been well cared-for and in turn has served me well, but I need to make room in the stable for another beast.

Everything works, and the car has been very reliable the entire time I have owned it. No mods - bone stock. The interior is immaculate, and smells like a new car. The exterior is in good condition - no body rust whatsoever (the car spent most of its life in Oklahoma), and just a few scratches from normal wear-and-tear.

The details
2003 Mazda Protege5 wagon
4spd Automatic
~62k miles

Miscellaneous
Pirelli P-zero Nero tires with about 8K miles.
Almost new rotors and brake pads (low-dust ceramic pads up front).
Spare tire-mounted subwoofer
Includes:
Roof rack crossbars (not currently installed)
4 almost-new Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires on alloy wheels

The car can be shown in Boston on weekdays, and near Portsmouth, NH on weekends and weeknights. Car comes with a clean title.

Asking $7700 or best offer.

Thanks for looking!
Felix

(will get better pics next weekend if the non-regulation ones get removed)
11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

10.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited:
Duplicate threads aren't kosher. This is the better place for this to be posted so I deleted your other copy in the P5 section. Just please keep that in mind for the future.

Also - are those 205/50-16 tires?

Duplicate threads aren't kosher. This is the better place for this to be posted so I deleted your other copy in the P5 section. Just please keep that in mind for the future.

Also - are those 205/50-16 tires?

Sorry about that - I should have asked for my other thread to be removed.
Thanks,
Felix

How many owners?

VIN number for carfax please?

Also, do you have maintenance records at all?

Two owners - I'm the second. The first was a little old lady from Oklahoma (no joking!)
I have all the maintenance records since I've owned the car (the dealer didn't have the original owner's).

And I'll PM you the VIN tonight.

Thanks for looking!
Felix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back