FS: 2003 Mazda Protege DX with many mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heath, what the hell? I become a hermet for a total of 2 damn seconds and next thing I know you are selling your car. Where have you been and what the hell are you doing?

ive been a hermet too...saving money to donate to effin fema. then studyin my ass off for school. gotta sell the car man!

when you gonna come over so we can do your brakes?

you might consider parting it out to get some cash back. it's hard to sell a car and get any money back for the aftermarket you put in to it.. plus didn't you wreck that thing less than a year ago?

good luck with your sale, but $2K over KBB seems steep. that's my opinion, just being honest.

fkmp5 said:
you might consider parting it out to get some cash back. it's hard to sell a car and get any money back for the aftermarket you put in to it.. plus didn't you wreck that thing less than a year ago?

good luck with your sale, but $2K over KBB seems steep. that's my opinion, just being honest.
im asking $500 over KBB

edit: you were right...thought i edited the first post but i guess not?
thanks!

Last edited:
oh gotcha.. i thought you were going for $2k over kbb.. i must have misunderstood.. just looking out about the aftermarket stuff, because it always seems you get screwed if you sell them on the car, but can get decent money back if you take them off and sell them individually and then sell the car as stock..

fkmp5 said:
oh gotcha.. i thought you were going for $2k over kbb.. i must have misunderstood.. just looking out about the aftermarket stuff, because it always seems you get screwed if you sell them on the car, but can get decent money back if you take them off and sell them individually and then sell the car as stock..

yea...if it does not sell in a few weeks i might do that... just no time now.

if you do part out i would buy the eyelids and maybe rotas. :) and definately the fog deletes :)

justanotheradikt said:
ive been a hermet too...saving money to donate to effin fema. then studyin my ass off for school. gotta sell the car man!

when you gonna come over so we can do your brakes?

Well when are you going over to your parents again? we can do it this weekend if i can go to your parents house and get my rotors turned.

kamon8404 said:
Well when are you going over to your parents again? we can do it this weekend if i can go to your parents house and get my rotors turned.
nah this weekend going to florida to do some work for ron and his dad

next weekend ill be up there but only for like 4 hrs. going to doctor and all

idk..we will see
just order some!

dont be all sad cause you cant go to destin... i need the money so im going to work, otherwise id stay here and do effin homework

Wish I could buy it just to have another Protege... a N/A one to play with... free bump for you and also good luck with FEMA... all of my family was involved in that damn hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back