FS: 2003.5 TI Gray MSP in Cincinnati

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy1210

:
No mazda right now
SOLD!!!!

I am selling a 2003.5 TI Gray MSP. I live in Cincinnati. It has 69,058 miles. I was recently promoted and I have a company car. The MSP just sits in the garage at work. Runs great, no issues. I'm willing to drive to meet someone to sell the car.

New Tires, New timing belt, New spark plugs. All Oil changes done every 3-4k Miles with Mobil One Synthetic Oil. No accidents, gets 28-32 depending on how you drive and where.

PM/ Email me with questions.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 100_8378.JPG
    100_8378.JPG
    261.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_8368.JPG
    100_8368.JPG
    325 KB · Views: 145
  • 100_8374.JPG
    100_8374.JPG
    448.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 100_8365.JPG
    100_8365.JPG
    374.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 100_8362.JPG
    100_8362.JPG
    389.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
I think you need to have ALL proper pics, instead of just the one..
I dont think so.
One pic showing he has the car is Proof....I see no need to try to get a paper in every Photo.
Use your head on this one people.
Geez.

I dont think so.
One pic showing he has the car is Proof....I see no need to try to get a paper in every Photo.
Use your head on this one people.
Geez.

Actually it would be nice to have one on the car itself. Good luck on the sale. Looks clean.

Last edited:
Pics w/signage showing the exterior and the interior would be good to verify the overall condition of the vehicle, not just verify that you have an engine ;)

Just to clarify, signage doesn't need to be in every picture, but it needs to be in enough to verify the overall condition of the car

I will try to remember to take a picture with signage on the outside. The car is legit, but I understand what you guys mean about proof of the actual car. Should be up here by Sunday.

Friday BUMP!

My old car. Damn. I miss it as a daily.

Is sure is nice for a daily driver. I just don't drive it anymore. Company that pays for gas and INS. Just no point to let this sit in a garage at work. I know someone will want a sweet car like this for a DD.

What are you driving now TXRXS?

Edit: I forgot about the Pics this weekend & I left my camera at home. I will get these on here in the next day or so

EDIT#2: I am willing to drive to meet a buyer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back