Fs: 2002 Mp5

Status
Not open for further replies.

RN's X-7

:
2002 Protege 5
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $6599
I have for sale a 2002 red MP5 one owner adult driven. It has a 5speed manual, sunroof I ordered it this way. I have used this car for the past five years as my daily driver. I have taken exceptional care of this car, the interior is a 9.5/10 and the exterior is a 8/10 only because of the normal front end road debris. When something needed to be replaced, I always upgraded. The car currently gets 30mpg on the highway @ 75 mph and I have not driven it in town enough to see what it gets in town. The worst gas milage I have gotten was 27mpg and that was when I lived in Nashville. I can not completely describe my car, it is a must see to get the full picture.

Here is a list of the upgrades

1. Tokico Blues, with Racing Beat springs (less than 10k on them)
2. Front drilled and slotted rotors (70k)
3. Ingin CAI with K&N cone filter
4. Mazdaspeed muffler
5. Kumo ASX 90% tread
6. Carbon fiber B&N T-shifter
7. Racing Beat front and rear sways (not installed)
I have all the factory pieces including the roof rack.

Maintanence that has been performed.
1. Timing belt changed less than 6k
2. oil just changed (I only use Wix oil filters and Penzoil 10w30)
3. Flushed and fill, and injector cleaning (will have to check the dealer for time) I have only used 1 dealership to have my car serviced.
4. Brakepads all the way around and rear rotors turned less than 10k
5. All belts changed 35k ago

The car has 135k on it, 95% of the miles are highway. I drive 400miles to take it to the dealer.
This car has been my baby since I ordered it in April of 2001, the ONLY reason I have to sell her is because it is two small to travel with two children.
The price is $6499obo. Do not come on here with low ball offers and blah, blah. I have researched this price and it is a very fair starting price. I have a very good rep. on rx7club.com, look me up.

Here are some pics. If there is any you need to see just ask and I'll get them. Thanks for looking at my car. I can be reached @573 344 3742, or this site

Attachments

• 0011.JPG
    0011.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 0006.JPG
    0006.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 0005.JPG
    0005.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 171
  • 0014.JPG
    0014.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 163
  • 0015.JPG
    0015.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
no, its just hard to sell cars on here man. A lot of us are here because we already own mazdas. So, it might take a little bit. I assume you are using other sources such as autotrader, etc? As those would be your best bet.

fair price, the mileage is kinda high....it's a clean looking car, someone will scoop this up!

The shifter is a CF B&N T handle, it matches the interior. Thanks for the bumps. My only thing is I hope someone will take as good care of it as I have.

If this were closer it would be sold today. I can't take the time off from work to fly and drive it back though...

Britt

I will be putting it up on Ebay on Monday. Thanks for all the comments. If it sells I will have a set of RB sways for sale, check for previous post. Make offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back