FS: 1999 1.6L Protege 5spd, 1 Owner, tastefully modified, $2000 OBO

99 ProLX

:
99 Pro 1.6L 5spd (DD) :: '93 300ZX TT 5spd (Garage *****)
1999 Protege LX 1.6L 5spd manual transmission

Car runs great, shifts amazing, and is really fun to drive.

Price: $2000

More pics coming shortly, the car is covered in snow at the moment. I am located in Buffalo, NY.

VIDEO OF COLD START TO HEAR EXHAUST TONE

Mileage:~147k

I am the only owner of this car, it was purchased new at Cooley Mazda in Latham NY in 1999. Garaged most of its life. This car has almost no rust and needs nothing. I love this car and hate to let it go but need the money right now. I've been on the forums for a long time. I Didn't post too often but was constantly reading and searching. All maintenance done meticulously and many things replaced in the past 6 months including:

-Brand new battery
-Brand new alternator
-Brand new starter
-New accessory belts
-New E-brake lines
-Front Tires less than 5k miles

Performance Upgrades: Intake, Exhaust, Short Shifter, Drilled/Slotted Rotors in front.

Interior Upgrades:Rockford fosgate amp with subwoofers in trunk, all interior speakers upgraded, pioneer headunit w/ipod, new black floor mats.
Exterior: Clear corners,

Car gets 30+mpg
Has power locks, windows, moonroor, ac blows cold, etc.

I have and will include with sale: Stock hubcaps, Stock muffler, stock grill (pictured). Lots of life on tires, lots of life on clutch.

Price: $2000

For More info, email here
or
call/Text (518 8seven8 Five2 Six 3) (Text preferred)

Thanks for looking,
Andy

0108110657-1.jpg

2011-07-09_20-16-30_923.jpg

DSC03616.jpg

DSC03629.jpg

Picture454.jpg

000_0117-1.jpg

Last edited:
Why does your 1.6L have an egr tube? I thought the 99-00 1.6L did not come with EGR?

if this is still for sale when i get my tax money ill be getting in touch with you also can we see some interior shots thanks

Last edited:
Back