FS: 17x7" Mazda6i stock rims - $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavesacre21

:
2010 Mazdaspeed3
Hey all

Bought this set of rims to use for winter tires and ended up finding another deal for a set of rims that already had rubber on them so these are up for grabs.

Set of 5 spokes off of a 2007 Mazda 6i. Rims are 17x7", 5x114 bolt bolt pattern, +60 offset. Fit over my 2010 Mazdaspeed3 brakes just fine which means they work great for MS6's and should work on RX8's as well. You might wanna double check to make sure.

They show some curb rash from being used primarily as winter rims, but they will make a great set for anyone who just wants a set of dedicated snows. Not no dents or bends, only rash.

Pics

Rims are in Lima, OH. I'm Looking to get $150 for them. Not a bad deal considering how 16" steelies are gonna run your almost $60 each. Don't want to ship them, but willing to meet if someone near wants a shorter drive. If any questions, please feel free to ask!

Last edited:
There's no actual dings on the rims...they a perfectly true. However, what you're probably seeing is rash or wear from salt, not to be consfused with dings or bends/dents.

For the price they're being offered you could have them sandblasted and painted black for much less then a new set of rims. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Sounds like your stock rim has an offset of +50 and this is +60. They do have the same bolt pattern (5x114.3) and the same hub center (67.1).

According to the calculator i've used, it the tires/rims will be 20mm (0.8") closer to the suspension and it will fill out your wheelwell another 23mm as well with the new rims.

That's the measurments comparing your stock 16x7 rim to these 17x7 rims.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm interested. Any chance you know what it might cost to ship to 97113?

There's no actual dings on the rims...they a perfectly true. However, what you're probably seeing is rash or wear from salt, not to be consfused with dings or bends/dents.

For the price they're being offered you could have them sandblasted and painted black for much less then a new set of rims. Just a thought.
Yeah sorry it was rash and I was on my iPod. Not bad looking. I'll think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back