FS: 07 MS3 GT, very low miles mint

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't sell yourself short. it's a great car but the used car market is dead right now. i'm still tryin to sell my spec v, and i already bought my msp lol.

don't sell yourself short. it's a great car but the used car market is dead right now. i'm still tryin to sell my spec v, and i already bought my msp lol.

I am not sure I would agree with you on that. The used car market is never really dead for older / cheaper cars. The used car market has always been tough for very new, fairly expensive (compared to other used cars) vehicles. The classic arguement is always the same. Why would I buy a used car for $21K when I get a brand new one for $23k? Just something to think about...

...regardless, good luck with the sale.

x2

yep thats true, if there isnt much of a difference between buying a used one than a new one, i rather get a new car instead.

ok guys, this isn't helping anything, let people who might actually want to buy his car determine if it makes sense to them

23k for a sport, not a Gt and this car is pretty much brand new, I think I had one person sit in the back seat. It has like 2010 miles on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back