IMG_0716.jpg
    770.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    915.3 KB · Views: 150
I just sold mine also and got my dream car black 2001 Integra Type R. Speed was a fun car but love the Type R much more. I sold my Speed for 22,500 and it wasnt even the GT. Good Luck

Wow that is awesome, if you or anyone on these forums have never experienced an Integra Type R you need to find away to get a ride or drive one because they are absolutely amazing. My buddy has a 00 Black R and when I had my speed we raced head to head one night I was stock and he had an intake only. I kid you not we were dead even and before we slowed down he was actually starting to pull away from me I mean I new this was a quick car but its a N/A car with far less power it just thought I would beat him. I have wanted an R for years but could never afford one when I was young or find the right one and now I finally got one and am never letting her go. Stefano18 you are in for a treat if you take a ride in your friends ITR and if he gets an intake your going to hear the best sounding car IMO especially when VTEC kicks. :)

I am a good friend of the seller of this car and I will vouch for how clean this car is. This car is minter then showroom and was taken care of properly. If I was going to buy a Speed this is the one I would go for hands down. I dont no why he even mentioned that scratch on his rear bumper because you can't even see it. That just goes to show you that he is very honest. Good Luck Stefano

Looks like a great find, that's the color I wanted too. :(

Note it's a GT, so you get the sweet goodies too. Washington is tooo far :<

not necessarily, but cars don't always sell right away

where else do you have it listed?

cars.com and vehix.com are other places you could list it

my only other advice would be to watch the competition and make sure your price is in line

I haven't really shopped for used ms3 so I couldn't tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back