FS: 03 MSP black mica

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
kia speed protege
I have my 03 msp i cant afford the parts it needs which is a tuner and a throw out bearing it has 70k on the moter and 102k on the body its not in that bad of shape everything works has good tires and good brakes the only mods it has are 9lb spring in the wga and a intake never seen a boostcontroller im only asking 3k obo and or i will trade for a stock p5! txt me or call for more photos 219-242-5289

1e3lmt.jpg

fazq02.jpg

des6bl.jpg

U should read the rules section so they don't lock this thread. just looking out for you. 219? you're in my area where you at?

i seen it now i just wanted to use this because craigslist is so stupid!!! i hate craigslist! i would take pictures of it right now but its not at my house its at my friends right now because i cant drive it home lol

you should keep it and use the forum to help you fix it. you can find pretty much any help you need on here, plus its a fun car except in the winter lolz

oh i know i absolutely love the car if i sold it i would buy another one when i had the money there awesome.. ill just let the man take it down if it angers him.

really id keep it you can probably find the parts you need to repair it alot cheaper than buying new theres quite a few fs threads just keep looking. If i had the cash id get it but GL man

thanks i really want to but i juse wish i had people that were close to me to help me put in the stuff instead of paying for it to be installed and shytt

well why dont you just ask people. Im pretty sure theres a few gear heads who would lend a hand if you fed them and gave them beer. I moved at the begining of the month and didnt have any help i posted in the forum id buy pizza and beer i had 3 mazdians who came and lent a hand one drove 30 min just to get to my house.

So if you ask whats the worst that can happen no one volunteers, it dosent hurt to ask. Maybe youll meet some new mazda buddies who can help with future projects. I am no mechanic and dont know much about mechanics i can do the basics right now im in the middle of my build and when the motor is ready to go back in im gonna do the same thing ask some guys to come and help me install some of the parts so give it a shot maybe someone will step up.

Also not sure your situation but the local community college here in town has a mechanic class i was taking and people would bring their cars to get work done we did them for grades the customer got free work all they had to do was bring the part. Might want to look into that if at all possible. Just some ideas to maybe help ya out.

well why dont you just ask people. Im pretty sure theres a few gear heads who would lend a hand if you fed them and gave them beer. I moved at the begining of the month and didnt have any help i posted in the forum id buy pizza and beer i had 3 mazdians who came and lent a hand one drove 30 min just to get to my house.

So if you ask whats the worst that can happen no one volunteers, it dosent hurt to ask. Maybe youll meet some new mazda buddies who can help with future projects. I am no mechanic and dont know much about mechanics i can do the basics right now im in the middle of my build and when the motor is ready to go back in im gonna do the same thing ask some guys to come and help me install some of the parts so give it a shot maybe someone will step up.

Also not sure your situation but the local community college here in town has a mechanic class i was taking and people would bring their cars to get work done we did them for grades the customer got free work all they had to do was bring the part. Might want to look into that if at all possible. Just some ideas to maybe help ya out.

the thing is i dont have thwe tools or air tank to do it thats my biggest problem and theres only like two people with msps within probably 45 50 miles of me

Well I'll be up there soon for Navy basic training. But I probably wont be able to buy a car. lol

well your just screwed then...lol

some part stores will rent you tools just leave a deposit and you can get the deposit back when you return the tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back