front bumper

zoomzoomV

:
06' Mazda 5
does anyone know where i can get a new front bumper.? wife scratched the crap out of the front bumper and i think i want to replace it.

I believe onlinemazdaparts.com have them

hmmmm i couldnt find the main front bumper on that site..thanks anyway.

any other suggestions? i cant find a front bumper anywhere! do you guys think its cheaper to get a bumper thats scratched really bad fixed by a bodyshop or just install a new bumper at the dealership?

if theres no real dent and such, i think repainting/smoothing down will be alot cheaper than buying a new bumper. you can also consider buying a new bumper with different styling (the one from autoexe) but i dunno how much thatll cost you, but itll sure give it a new fresh look lol

I can tell you this much: we replaced the front bumper over the summer because of what appeared to be an unfortunate encounter with a curb. (Significant other denies any memory except maybe during a 3 point u-turn.) I got three estimates. The bumper itself cost around $407, the same price at all places. Painting and installing was another $400-plus. All three places thus quoted me between $800 and $850. We have no fog lights to replace.

I can tell you this much: we replaced the front bumper over the summer because of what appeared to be an unfortunate encounter with a curb. (Significant other denies any memory except maybe during a 3 point u-turn.) I got three estimates. The bumper itself cost around $407, the same price at all places. Painting and installing was another $400-plus. All three places thus quoted me between $800 and $850. We have no fog lights to replace.

yeah i called my dealership and they quoted me 407 for the bumper..

what did you decide to do? did you just replace the bumper or got it fixed by a bodyshop?

yeah i called my dealership and they quoted me 407 for the bumper..

what did you decide to do? did you just replace the bumper or got it fixed by a bodyshop?

replaced it. The bumper cover was cracked and everyone said it couldn't be fixed. I figured that if three body shops told me the same thing and quoted me similar prices, that was probably the only option.

Just FYI for anyone else in the same boat, onlinemazdaparts.com DOES have bumpers on the website. It's located at Front bumper/Bumper and components/Bumper cover. Retail $406.92, their price $325.53. Jason is a very nice guy - I get all my parts from him.

green tea where in canada you from? how did you get the autoexe fb? i contact auto exe they won't even ship to canada =(

green tea where in canada you from? how did you get the autoexe fb? i contact auto exe they won't even ship to canada =(

Retail shops/traders that have experience importing and selling (autoexe) products.

E-Spec
Unit 14A 5205 Glen Erin Drive
Mississauga Ontario L5M 5N6 Canada
Tel: (416)566-8819 Fax:647-831-6228
http://www.e-spec.ca/
e_spec04@yahoo.com

Boom Plus Toys Ltd.
8243 Main St. Vancouver B.C.
V5X 3L7 Canada
Tel: (604)325-1882 Fax:604-325-8382
http://www.boomplustoys.net/
info@boomplustoys.net

Last edited:
i got it(well, got a full kit, lowering spring and exhaust) from Cork Sport in Vancouver, WA.
i did talk to AutoExe first, but they recommended me to purchase from Cork Sport. it was cheaper to send it from WA and pay custom, than shipping everything all the way from Japan...
i'm in BC. where are you located?

Espec don't tend to reply to their emails,i email them quite a few times before i went for the DAMD, i'm located in toronto , how much did the kit cost u in total? i just want the autoexe lip kit coz the full bumper kit need to fill up the hood which i don't like

i just want the autoexe lip kit coz the full bumper kit need to fill up the hood which i don't like

i haven't test fit anything yet. so i can't say for sure, but there is a piece that you paint and attaches to the hood where Mazda emblem goes with stock grill.
you don't have to "fill it" with bondo if that's you are worried about... or maybe the look that piece gives is not your style??

i know they come with the little piece to fill up but it looks ridiculous imo but that bumper is sex please post pics as soon as you have it on

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back