From Florida to Toronto

Black Mike

:
Mazda, MAZDASPEED Protege
Hey I'm going to be moving to Toronto in about 4 to 5 months just seeing where all the meets are going to be held and stuff like that. Its been about 7 years since i lived there so im gonna out of the loop haha. and i got this funny southern/Canadian accent thing i need to get rid of. Time to come back home.

-Mike

I'm from Windsor so I only come to T.O. meets maybe couple times a year(main events mostly) but they have east side, west side, farm side meets every week if not more often. I'm voy89 on toprotege.com btw

And please nod the toprotege mods if thread notifications don't work. Never worked for me.
Edit: that's the reason I find toprotege useless compared to this one.

Westside meet is every thursday from 8pm at Dixie/Aimco in Mississauga
Eastside meet is every we (I believe) at the mall near 401/Kennedy in Scarborough

thats sounds awesome i cant wait to move up there. I'm probably gonna put my car on a train up there i dont know if i want to put that kind of drive on her. I'm probably moving to the east side so i definitely be going to those meets but im gonna try my hardest to get to the other ones. is the larger Mazda events up there?

Back