Frederick, MD

I thought it was this morning lol. But I wasn't feeling well anyway. This week looks perfect though how bout it?

Fast five 10:30 tonight @ rio. Order tix online before they sell out. Im going with some people regardless. Like tenpeople haha. As far as I know im gonna be the only mazda lol. Other than me there'll be a turbo-SHO and my buddy's GLI to name a few. Late notice I know but im bored help me rep mazdas!!! Kthxbai

8pm, meet at carwash on 40 next to exxon, roll to meet at famous daves at 8:30ish. Although a stop
At ritas may be of order inbetween :)

Any of you guys still meet in Frederick? I have a 07 black ms3 and live 5 mins from the famous daves that u guys were talking about earlier. Id love to see/meet some other owners around here!

Hey Supa! Yeah we still meet. Although i have been AWOL for a lil since I moved up inbetween Frederick and Thurmont. Nab my number from on the earlier in this thread and shoot me a text when u want to get a meet going

Just found out last friday; there's a meet every other friday in Federal Plaza on Rockville pike in front of silver diner/gamestop/t.j. maxx. So there wont be one this week, but next friday night. People usually show around 10:30-11.
I believe I was the only Mazda there, besides some guy with the loudest speed3 I've ever witnessed. Dunno if he's on here or not. As far as I know, the more the merrier, just don't be obnoxious (I.e. revving/2-stepping/burnouts etc) as per request of rockville city pd.

Help us rep!

Back in the day I used to go to the meets at the Barnes and Noble in Rockville like every weekend. Miss those times. Had a 96 Mirage with a huge fart can on it. LOL

Would that loud speed3 happen to be blueish gray, maybe driven by a tame spanish guy who goes by orlando. Lol

im in frederick also. i got a '12 mazda3 s Touring n tryin to find some mazdaheads to school me on mazda3's lol. pm me on forums or here or w/e bout some meets around here. i wanna learn as much as i can bout this car...so this is the way imo lol.

Don't know that dude. Any of you guys hitting up that fruitti meet in ellocot city friday night?

oh happy new year :p
i dunno when the seasons actually kicking off, i had heard rumors though.

but i think im about ready to do some meets and cruises.

Yeah, I'm sure there will be one tonight with the nice weather outside. I'll prob spend most of time at the carwash on 40 getting the car clean lol

Back