Formula One Fantasy League

Why can't I join the league? Mazdas247 doesn't even come up.

It's because the league name was changed mid way. The new league name is "Mazda Forums F1 League". Look for that name, it should show up and it should show about 14 people registered. I believe the password is the same as the old "sport20".

It's because the league name was changed mid way. The new league name is "Mazda Forums F1 League". Look for that name, it should show up and it should show about 14 people registered. I believe the password is the same as the old "sport20".

Thanks for the catch. Yeah, league name was changed to not show preferences to any other mazda forums that might or might not be involved with this... haha

PEOPLE JOIN!!! ONLY 24 hours left from NOW!!!

Should have been contracted out to Macintosh.... ;) ^^

Practice last night was very interesting, I want to switch over to Webber from Coulthard, but don't want to give up potential points from the others. I think I'm going to stick as-is and max my points from Ferrari this weekend. Not sure I could see Hekki going the distance error-free.

We'll see, BUMP for only 12 hours left!!

Gzus H...

League Name: Mazda Forums Online (NOT Mazda Forums F1 League)
League Owner Name: The Stig

I don't have the patience to frikkin have to search for this s***.

You're all goin down! (outie)

Last edited:
Qualifying just finished. Let me just say WOW. What did I say about Kubica. Go back and check the posts!!!!

Hey man, I've always liked him, especially after that crash in Canada when he wanted to jump back into the car 5 days later... He's freakin quick, and that off-road car control was just stunning!!

is it too late to join this? i cant find the league

Its too late to join for this race, but I believe you can join on Monday for the rest of the league. Search for the league: "Mazda Forums Online" and the password is "sport20"

Good luck everyone. Looks like rolling with Ferrari this week could be costly, but what the hell...

FORZA FERRARI!!!!

-Jeff

Yea Kubica's driving on his final qualifying lap was nothing short of awesome. The kid has talent and BMW will be a force this year

So what do you guys think of the new qualifying format? I still wish for the days of solo qualifying.

God I hope Kimi can score some points. I also hope that Lewis pits after just 5 laps, LOL. Thumbs up to BMW and Kubica. I've always been a fan of BMW (not necessarily their drivers), especially since the debut of their Walrus Tusks zero keel nose.

So what do you guys think of the new qualifying format? I still wish for the days of solo qualifying.

For me its a love/hate thing. I hate it when people end up blocking (accident or not) someones perfect lap and screw there times. But I love the entertainment factor of watching them all scramble and be on the track at once. It makes planning and tactics even more important. What I love about this year is the rule that you start with the fuel that you finished with in qualifying. This helps lesser known drivers to qualify, but is also fair to the higher teams. I'll be watching the race today so hoping it'll be awesome. (shocked)

God I hope Kimi can score some points. I also hope that Lewis pits after just 5 laps, LOL. Thumbs up to BMW and Kubica. I've always been a fan of BMW (not necessarily their drivers), especially since the debut of their Walrus Tusks zero keel nose.

+1... I'm a big closet fan of BMW as well. They're a "nice" team and really haven't had their full due. I can see them being a huge spoiler tonight.

For me its a love/hate thing. I hate it when people end up blocking (accident or not) someones perfect lap and screw there times. But I love the entertainment factor of watching them all scramble and be on the track at once. It makes planning and tactics even more important. What I love about this year is the rule that you start with the fuel that you finished with in qualifying. This helps lesser known drivers to qualify, but is also fair to the higher teams. I'll be watching the race today so hoping it'll be awesome. (shocked)

I can't wait for it. I agree with your post 100%

That was a hell of a start for Kimi. He needs to catch and get around Rubens so he can start his charge towards the front. Massa needs to get a move on too. Lots of drama, and I'm sure its not over yet!!!

FORZA FERRARI!!!!!!!!!

Mother Fu@**&&*&$44@!@@!kn Nakajima!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY, WHY, WHY ???? Stupid Nakajima POS. WHY, WHY did you have to take out Kubica...I will comment more tomorrow, i am too devastated to talk.

WOOT, just checked the rankings and guess who is #1...me.

I guess all the ferrari and mclaren trouble worked out for me. I watched both races live (at like 2 am) and am very happy I did.

I know my 15 minutes of fame will end soon, so I might as well brag while i still can ;)

Back