//**Formula Drift May 7th 2005!!**\\ YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS!

you guys can count me out..
I just got a job at the renaissance festival... and it starts tomarrow...
blah... the only thing that I wanted to go to this month and it gets screwed over..:(

Its kinda late but I am a new MSP owner in GA and linked up with one of you guys, of which I forgot his name. I would like to meet the local MSP owners and I live in Dahlonega and will be at the event again tomorrow so would you guys mind if I tag along?

HighSpeed said:
Its kinda late but I am a new MSP owner in GA and linked up with one of you guys, of which I forgot his name. I would like to meet the local MSP owners and I live in Dahlonega and will be at the event again tomorrow so would you guys mind if I tag along?
No one's stopping you. Welcome to the forums. (thumb)

yellowmp37 said:
that was me who you talked too.
yeah I thought so but I am extremely terrible with names. How was the drifting today. I had a family emergency at 3:00 in the morning and had to go to Stockbridge all f-ing day and missed everything.

Went to Drift Atlanta today an had a great time, got to love some drifting!

anyways i seen some people from the forums there an this is not about one specific person but i got the impression of them acting just like the damn honda kids around here. im sure when there not in a group there all cool but damn this is a community here, we are supposed to be all willing to help each other out. just got to say act your age not your boost spike.

Boston5761 said:
Went to Drift Atlanta today an had a great time, got to love some drifting!

anyways i seen some people from the forums there an this is not about one specific person but i got the impression of them acting just like the damn honda kids around here. im sure when there not in a group there all cool but damn this is a community here, we are supposed to be all willing to help each other out. just got to say act your age not your boost spike.

hmm i am not sure if i met you or not i guess i should ask if you could elaborate on the acting like honda kids kause besides the problems everybody seems to have with the alarms i am not quite sure i know what you mean.

BTW anybody that left early before the sweet 16 missed out on some ofthe best drifting action ever. The 86 and Viper went at it 4times and personally the 86 had him until he had to forfiet because the car overheated

ya i want to know what you mean because all of us that hang out from georgia are extremely nice and friendly. Do you drive a yellow p5 because we were hoping you would come talk to us, we were just trying to get the parking straight. Sorry if you felt unwelcomed, but I am sure that our group never tries to do that to fellow Mazda owners unless they are douches.

How the hell did I forget about this? I started a damn thread about this event and then I forgot to go?! I am a sick, sick person.

yellowmp37 said:
ya i want to know what you mean because all of us that hang out from georgia are extremely nice and friendly. Do you drive a yellow p5 because we were hoping you would come talk to us, we were just trying to get the parking straight. Sorry if you felt unwelcomed, but I am sure that our group never tries to do that to fellow Mazda owners unless they are douches.

yeah that was me in the p5, naw its cool man i was just expressing the impression i got. i came back up to the car an all of yall were gone but i was going to chat it up for a little while but then the drifting started an i had to get back down there to see that.

well hopefully ill get to meet some of yall at the cookout, who drives the silver P5 with the DG widebody kit on it, seen them on the way up to the show on 85-N, got to say damn that P5 is hot! hopefully you'll be at the cookout i would like to get a closer look at the car.

Boston5761 said:
yeah that was me in the p5, naw its cool man i was just expressing the impression i got. i came back up to the car an all of yall were gone but i was going to chat it up for a little while but then the drifting started an i had to get back down there to see that.

well hopefully ill get to meet some of yall at the cookout, who drives the silver P5 with the DG widebody kit on it, seen them on the way up to the show on 85-N, got to say damn that P5 is hot! hopefully you'll be at the cookout i would like to get a closer look at the car.
The owner of that p5 is most likely "j69raw"

Prodigy said:
The owner of that p5 is most likely "j69raw"

Wasn't he parting the car out? I haven't seen or heard from him. His car is/was beautiful.

well, there was a thread about someone seeing a replica of his car before.. I have no idea if he still has it.

well sorry you got that impression man. i know some of us were laughing cuz right before you pulled up i was getting in my car to pull in that spot you were trying to get into. like i said, everyone is really cool and very helpful in GA. hope we can get you out to the next meet.

No dobt man, none of the guys over there are ricer assholes. Except for Ying, but he's not really part of the "group" ya know? (he's special)

Back