//**Formula Drift May 7th 2005!!**\\ YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS!

Boston5761 said:
yeah that was me in the p5, naw its cool man i was just expressing the impression i got. i came back up to the car an all of yall were gone but i was going to chat it up for a little while but then the drifting started an i had to get back down there to see that.

well hopefully ill get to meet some of yall at the cookout, who drives the silver P5 with the DG widebody kit on it, seen them on the way up to the show on 85-N, got to say damn that P5 is hot! hopefully you'll be at the cookout i would like to get a closer look at the car.
Hey, that was me directing you to move your car, but really I was trying to get you to move it straight so yellow mp37 could park there too, when you parked it away from us thats not what we intended for you to do, we did want to talk with you and see if you were on here. And I wasn't chirping the alarm at you, that would be Luke, he can roll his windows down with out the keys in the car. Hopefully next time man. we all get along pretty well here.

You are unqualified because you are no longer GACC's racist gay *****.

noclue119 said:
So what color is ur MSP. I think i saw you this weekend when i was in the mountains.
Its black stock nothing special yet..............what color is yours

Back