former honda owners?

:
GLA45
how many people used to own hondas? it seems like every thread has someone who says "in my old civic/integra...", so how many people used to own hondas?

I currently have a 94 Civic DX 4dr. Wife's car. Personally I think in all aspects but handling and looks it beats the hell out of the P5.

*Puts on flame suit*

88 acura integra and 89 crx modded the hell out of the integra, never got around to it with the crx..

hehe Mike you can take off the flame suit, cause honestly truth be told the Hondas are better all around cars. They have also had terrific aftermarket and factory support for their cars. It is hard to beat them from a daily aspect to a great base tuner car, just highly done though. As you can see it seems like everyone or least everyone I have met has used a Honda at some point.

Now take off your flame suit....

there you go...

*steals Mikes flame suit and heads off through the forum*

2001 civic ex coupe, rims, suspension, stereo, intake...i would probably still have it if i didnt learn how to drive a stick

REMillers said:
hehe Mike you can take off the flame suit, cause honestly truth be told the Hondas are better all around cars. They have also had terrific aftermarket and factory support for their cars. It is hard to beat them from a daily aspect to a great base tuner car, just highly done though. As you can see it seems like everyone or least everyone I have met has used a Honda at some point.

Now take off your flame suit....

there you go...

*steals Mikes flame suit and heads off through the forum*
LOL. Honestly I get pissed because that damn bone stock 112K 4dr DX will walk my modded pro-and averages 10mpg better and up to 46mpg (shocked) The clutch is in better shape! WTF! And the motor mounts....wow....

cars I used to drive before the mazda's

all 5-spd's, and all new cars

90 Prelude S
92 Prelude SR
97 Prelude S
99 Accord V6 Coupe ( auto)
2000 Civic DX ( long story, got laid off had to live with this thing for a while)

then the mazda's.
2001 Mp3
2003.5 MSP

Honda's ARE good cars. And the Honda haters around here are just jealous, or childish to think otherwise. What u want from a car is personal taste, but you can not deny the quality of a Honda.

Last edited:
Yup,had the same Civic everyone else has,98-00 EX.Mine was a 2000 EX in black for only 2 weeks.

Back