FORGE MOTORSPORT BOV not working

kdc

Ok so I installed my bov kit from forge... i installed everything right but for some reason it's not working.. im not hearing the "woooshhh" sound lol. I checked all the vacuum lines and theres no leak anywhere. also tried both springs that they gave me but still nothing. seems like the valve is not opening up.. any ideas on what it is? the only thing the car has is a full thermal and research exhaust... any help would be appreciated.

WHAT CAN IT BE?!!

yea its cool, got to start somewhere lol

where does the vacuum hose from the BOV go on the intake manifold?
post pics if u can so i can try to help u out here

the bov itself is connected to the front side.. (right by the smic). i tried it both ways, putting it in the back side (i believe right into the intake mani). and still didnt work..

this is really fraustrating.. im hoping u can help me out. lol

hmm...im not too sure about it then if u had it hoked up directly to the intake mani
u sure its not working? have someone rev the car and hold ur hand in front of it to see if it releases pressure
some BOV's arent loud but still work

im kinda stumped now...where are u located at? if ur in NC i might come over and have a look, cuz its pissing me off that i dont know whats wrong lol

yeah man its not working.. i also had tried that, it didnt release any pressure..

lol i live in NJ. thanks though man.

Start the car and let it idle, then go look at the valve, you should see the main aluminum piston lifted, pinch the vacuum line (or remove it and quickly cap it with your finger). The piston should drop back down and lift again when you reinstall the vac line.

Back