for sh*ts and giggles ... hehe ^-^

jam_asian85

:
Mazdaspeed 3
I know a couple of guys on the forum would say to keep it simple and clean
I agree, but like the title says LOL just keep the comment rated G and I'll accept all constructive criticism
Enjoy !!! :D

DSC_0079.jpg

Last edited:
not my cup of tea, but i like it because its different. i think it'd look killer if you got on some h&r coilovers and dumped the car to the ground....

I like it, more pics please!

wow that was FAST !!!
just took a quick snap shot at the dealership
ummmm i'll get some more this weekend when i head to central florida for the winterpalooza, florida state wide mazda meet :D

not my cup of tea, but i like it because its different. i think it'd look killer if you got on some h&r coilovers and dumped the car to the ground....

thanks bro, im actually waiting on my rims to come in the mail, and then we'll see how much of a drop this car can handle WITHOUT me driving like a grandma over bumps

Love the hood struts. No likey the lips, or whatever they're called. They look like they might actually serve a purpose at speeds above 100mph, so for most people, they'd be cosmetic. As far as cosmetic mods go, I'd prefer something that didn't have exposed adjustable linkages.

look cool actually, take some shots with the hood closed and low to the ground from the front...and sides. i would like to see diff angles on this

look cool actually, take some shots with the hood closed and low to the ground from the front...and sides. i would like to see diff angles on this

are you going to mazdawinterpalooza, if so you'll probably be able to see it in person ;)

Love the hood struts. No likey the lips, or whatever they're called. They look like they might actually serve a purpose at speeds above 100mph, so for most people, they'd be cosmetic. As far as cosmetic mods go, I'd prefer something that didn't have exposed adjustable linkages.

i think the rods actually help hold the splitter in place at speed 100+
i wish autoexe made a splitter for the speed3 like the ones they have for the speed6, now that looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

I want one, where did you get it? That said, the thing with active aero is, you need to have this thing mounted somewhere secure so it doesn't flex. If it does flex it will either: 1. do nothing or very little 2. rip your bumper off at 140 mph

When there isn't snow on the ground (damnit), I will see 150 mph on my way to work every day. I would love to have one.

I know a couple of guys on the forum would say to keep it simple and clean
I agree, but like the title says LOL just keep the comment rated G and I'll accept all constructive criticism

DSC_0079.jpg
So you finally did it...you crazy asian..looks awsome....now your lip looks mad diff then mine...haah..come by tonight so i can see it in person..

Back