Not open for further replies.

MASTERNC

:
04 Mazda 3i 5-speed (Strato Blue)
BASIC INFO:

Asking Price: $25 OBO
Shipping: $25
Payment Method: PayPal

As some of you know, my prized Mazda3 sedan was totaled in a bizarre accident in May of this year. Because I was given a car by my parents as a replacement, I am trying to get rid of some of the accessories I had accumulated as they are of no use to me right now.

I am selling a set of gently used RubberTite floor mats custom fit for a 2004-2006 Mazda3 sedan (they should also fit a 2007 as well). There are two mats for the front and two for the rear and can be used over or in place of the carpet mats. The mats are designed for the tan interior and there is even a hole in the driver's side floor mat for the OEM hook in the carpet. The custom design of the mats mean that they cover the entire floor area under each seat.

These are not OEM floor mats but do come with a Lifetime Warranty from the manufacturer, Lloyd's Mats. What makes these mats unique is their design. Each mat has hundreds of little "cup" depressions which hold and trap water and dirt, preventing you from spreading it around as you move your feet. The mats can be rinsed out with a garden hose. These mats kept my light-colored carpet from turning an ugly gray due to all the slush and dirt that one encounters in Pennsylvania, especially in the winter.

The mats were in a lightly-driven car that was unfortunately totaled in an accident. I cleaned them out as best as possible but there may still be some dirt marks in a few of the "cups" on the front driver mat. They were used for less than 2 years and look brand new other than for the few aforementioned dirt marks. Since I am not buying another Mazda3 to replace the old car, I am selling these at a bargain price (they were purchased for $60). Because these are a custom item, they are being sold as is.

The shipping cost is based on the weight and size of the package and is comparable to what is charged for similar items on Ebay. If you live in the Pittsburgh area (or Philly since I go to school there) we can arrange pickup at no cost. Please PM me if you are interested.

More info on the product can be seen below:

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/64A1463A0A0.aspx

The attached files are full size images so you can see the detail of the mats so they may take a while to load. Each mat is pictured separately.

Attachments

• drivermat.JPG
    drivermat.JPG
    837.6 KB · Views: 179
  • passengermat.JPG
    passengermat.JPG
    841.8 KB · Views: 127
  • leftrearmat.JPG
    leftrearmat.JPG
    844.9 KB · Views: 120
  • rightrearmat.JPG
    rightrearmat.JPG
    963.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
bump

I am guessing that shipping will be about $20-25 judging by other mat sales on Ebay.

Price has been revised to $25 OBO.

MASTERNC said:
BASIC INFO:

Asking Price: $25 OBO
Shipping: TBD
Payment Method: PayPal

As some of you know, my prized Mazda3 sedan was totaled in a bizarre accident in May of this year. Because I was given a car by my parents as a replacement, I am trying to get rid of some of the accessories I had accumulated as they are of no use to me right now.

I am selling a set of gently used RubberTite floor mats custom fit for a 2004-2006 Mazda3 sedan. There are two mats for the front and two for the rear and can be used over or in place of the carpet mats. The mats are designed for the tan interior and there is even a hole in the driver's side floor mat for the OEM hook in the carpet. The custom design of the mats mean that they cover the entire floor area under each seat.

These are not OEM floor mats but do come with a Lifetime Warranty from the manufacturer, Lloyd's Mats. What makes these mats unique is their design. Each mat has hundreds of little "cup" depressions which hold and trap water and dirt, preventing you from spreading it around as you move your feet. The mats can be rinsed out with a garden hose. These mats kept my light-colored carpet from turning an ugly gray due to all the slush and dirt that one encounters in Pennsylvania, especially in the winter.

The mats were in a lightly-driven car that was unfortunately totaled in an accident. I cleaned them out as best as possible but there may still be some dirt marks in a few of the "cups" on the front driver mat. They were used for less than 2 years and look brand new other than for the few aforementioned dirt marks. Since I am not buying another Mazda3 to replace the old car, I am selling these at a bargain price (they were purchased for $60). Because these are a custom item, they are being sold as is.

I am unsure how much these mats will cost to ship because of their length and width. However, if the shipping costs are less than what you pay I am willing to refund the difference via Paypal (if they are more, well then, that's my own fault). If you live in the Pittsburgh area (or Philly since I go to school there) we can arrange pickup at no cost. Please PM me if you are interested.

More info on the product can be seen below:

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/64A1463A0A0.aspx

The attached files are full size images so you can see the detail of the mats so they may take a while to load. Each mat is pictured separately.

Can you get these shipped to me for a total of $35 if so will pay by paypal my email is gsdluv@nb.sympatico.ca.

Bob Seaman
3332 RTE 895
Parkindale N.B.
Canada
E4Z2S2

These mats are still available. Shipping within the US should not be more than $25 especially via USPS.

(bump) for some nice lookin mats... just won't match my black interior that well...

(bump) fro nice mats. i wish they were black; the tan wont match my interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back