For Sale! OEM and AFTERMARKET parts for Protege!

I just moved and in so doing I realized that I am a hoarder of Protg parts!
So I am putting all this up for sale in the hopes that they all find a better home than I gave them stored in a garage!
Pricing does not include the shipping that is on the buyer and depends on your zipcode.
I am East Coast so keep that in mind when estimating shipping costs.
Everything is described as good as I can and the pictures try to show the true condition but if there are any questions
you can text me @ 704-898-6815 anytime I work a lot so I might not reply right away but it will be as soon as I can.
Thanks for looking and heres the list:

AWR rear endlinks - few hundred miles on these - $75

MSP gauge cluster - Lens clean and clear 120k or so on the odometer - $50

MSP Sparo shift knob - looks good no tears - $30 SOLD!!!!!

AEM CAI - no filter included EDIT!! I found a no name filter ill throw it in! - SOLD!!!

MP3 radio bezel - one is nice and clean the other has some scuffs and scratches - $25/$15

MP3 interior door handles - 4 right and 3 left - $8 each

OEM tranny mount - no tears or breaks - $25

OEM rear mount - no tears in the rubber - $25

MP3 Nardi steering wheel - off my original MP3 signs of use and wear but no tears and still looks good - SOLD!!!!!

MP3 Nardi steering wheel - off my 2nd MP3 is very worn and has scratches - $25

MAM turbo manifold - beautiful tubular manifold for T3 turbos used but great condition - $400

GT SPEC front strut brace - polish nice and shiny I painted the mounts orange little rust on the bolts - SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carbon look window switch covers - I think these came off a p5? I have two sets both look excellent - SOLD!!!
--UPDATE one set SOLD one set left
Update to the update - ALL SOLD

10mm wheel spacers - barely used - 25$

Last but not even close to least is an Australian Pacemaker 4-2-1 header. If you've not seen one they are a true work of art! I ordered this from a shop in Australia that I found that had ONE left and I paid dearly for it I didn't care though and neither will you when you see it! I don't have a picture of it yet but text me ill send it to you. - $700

Last edited:
Pacemaker price dropped to 650$ because of a rub mark on the far right runner caused from being in a box for 3 years! It is visible in the pics.

That pacemaker looks like a nice piece. Glws I'd be a hoarder if I bought it as I have the autoexe header.

I would definitely rock it on the MP3 if it wasn't for the fact that I have an AWR header installed on it and it too is awesome so I don't feel the need to run the Pacemaker however I have absolutely no qualms whatsoever with hoarding it forever :)

Last edited:
Back