For sale NEW! GT3071R Turbo Kit for Mazdaspeed6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos E

:
Mazdaspeed 6
Ok all i give in...Im taking another $200 off the price of the kit...someone jump on this because my next step is to part it out!!! I might as well be giving this thing away. Keep in mind none of these parts have ever been installed or used, in fact they are STILL in the original packaging. BUYING IT RETAIL WOULD COST YOU OVER $2400 PLUS SHIPPING!!!! THAT MEANS YOU SAVE MORE THAN $600.
For sale GT3071R Turbo Kit for Mazdaspeed6 2.3L complete bolt-on.
All parts are brand new and still in original packaging. I have posted pictures of all parts included in the kit but will send more detailed images upon request. Any questions feel free to contact me .

I want $1800 for kit and i will absorb all shipping charges and will also include the ATP check engine trick kit ($45 retail and is not normally included directly through ATP or **********).
Please note if you reside in Florida some agreement for personal delivery can be reached.
I will not sell parts individually only as a complete kit! (kit specifications below)

GT3071R Bolt-on Turbo Kit with 100% of hardware components including Garrett ball bearing turbo with ATP proprietary exhaust housing, high pressure internal wastegate assembly, V-band output module, 3” Stainless downpipe, 3” inlet pipe set, fittings and fasteners. Turbo is efficient up to 22 psi on the MS6 2.3L turbo engine and can produce 450 crank HP as configured with supporting mods and proper tuning. Uses stock exhaust manifold and very easy to install. The GT3071R is absolutely the best spooling turbo on the market capable of making 450HP. Highly recommended for a very broad powerband with a lot of "area under the curve".

ATP Cat/CEL Trick Kit, Mazdaspeed6 (SPECS BELOW)

Cat/CEL Trick kit for MS6 engines running the ATP Racing Downpipe. Easy bolt-on kit installs inline with the rear 02 sensor on the 02 bung to prevent the CEL due cat delete. Off road use only. PLEASE NOTE: This device during the course of testing by ATP has been found to only be 80% effective (on average) at its purpose. This is due to the simplistic design of the "trickery" built into this component and add to that, the sporadic range in which the rear 02 sensor values are output back to the ECU. There are no electronics used on this assembly. While the majority of the vehicles tested went for months without ever exhibiting a CEL after installation, some test vehicles exhibited the CEL only after a few days. This device is not guaranteed to completely eliminate the CEL. In addition, please scan your ECU for codes before installing the device. If you CEL is already lit for other reasons to begin with, this trick DOES NOT correct those other problems triggered in the ECU that are unrelated to the catless downpipe.

Attachments

• GT3071R Turbo and feed line.JPG
    GT3071R Turbo and feed line.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 528
  • 3 inlet pipe set, fittings and fasteners..JPG
    3 inlet pipe set, fittings and fasteners..JPG
    255.2 KB · Views: 398
  • 3 Stainless downpipe.JPG
    3 Stainless downpipe.JPG
    238.9 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
All parts are brand new and still in original packaging. I have posted pictures of all parts included in the kit but will send more detailed images upon request. Any questions feel free to contact me .

I want $2200 for kit and i will absorb any shiping costs so long as they do not excede $100 (estimated shiping cost for CONTINENTAL USA via DHL= $50)
Also note if you reside in Florida some agreement for personal delivery can be reached.
I will not sell parts individualy only as a complete kit! (kit specifications below)

GT3071R Bolt-on Turbo Kit with 100% of hardware components including Garrett ball bearing turbo with ATP proprietary exhaust housing, high pressure internal wastegate assembly, V-band output module, 3 Stainless downpipe, 3 inlet pipe set, fittings and fasteners. Turbo is efficient up to 22 psi on the MS6 2.3L turbo engine and can produce 450 crank HP as configured with supporting mods and proper tuning. Uses stock exhaust manifold and very easy to install. The GT3071R is absolutely the best spooling turbo on the market capable of making 450HP. Highly recommended for a very broad powerband with a lot of "area under the curve".
KIT ALSO INCLUDES ATP Cat/CEL Trick Kit, Mazdaspeed6 (SPECS BELOW)

Cat/CEL Trick kit for MS6 engines running the ATP Racing Downpipe. Easy bolt-on kit installs inline with the rear 02 sensor on the 02 bung to prevent the CEL due cat delete. Off road use only. PLEASE NOTE: This device during the course of testing by ATP has been found to only be 80% effective (on average) at its purpose. This is due to the simplistic design of the "trickery" built into this component and add to that, the sporadic range in which the rear 02 sensor values are output back to the ECU. There are no electronics used on this assembly. While the majority of the vehicles tested went for months without ever exhibiting a CEL after installation, some test vehicles exhibited the CEL only after a few days. This device is not guaranteed to completely eliminate the CEL. In addition, please scan your ECU for codes before installing the device. If you CEL is already lit for other reasons to begin with, this trick DOES NOT correct those other problems triggered in the ECU that are unrelated to the catless downpipe.

Bump for a good deal

kit

Just wondering if you still have the kit i know the link is a couple years old but never seen if it was sold or not if u still have it how much

[SUP][/SUP]
Ok all i give in...Im taking another $200 off the price of the kit...someone jump on this because my next step is to part it out!!! I might as well be giving this thing away. Keep in mind none of these parts have ever been installed or used, in fact they are STILL in the original packaging. BUYING IT RETAIL WOULD COST YOU OVER $2400 PLUS SHIPPING!!!! THAT MEANS YOU SAVE MORE THAN $600.

I want $1800 for kit and i will absorb all shipping charges and will also include the ATP check engine trick kit ($45 retail and is not normally included directly through ATP or **********).
Please note if you reside in Florida some agreement for personal delivery can be reached.
I will not sell parts individually only as a complete kit! (kit specifications below)

GT3071R Bolt-on Turbo Kit with 100% of hardware components including Garrett ball bearing turbo with ATP proprietary exhaust housing, high pressure internal wastegate assembly, V-band output module, 3 Stainless downpipe, 3 inlet pipe set, fittings and fasteners. Turbo is efficient up to 22 psi on the MS6 2.3L turbo engine and can produce 450 crank HP as configured with supporting mods and proper tuning. Uses stock exhaust manifold and very easy to install. The GT3071R is absolutely the best spooling turbo on the market capable of making 450HP. Highly recommended for a very broad powerband with a lot of "area under the curve".

ATP Cat/CEL Trick Kit, Mazdaspeed6 (SPECS BELOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back