Not open for further replies.

MASTERNC

:
04 Mazda 3i 5-speed (Strato Blue)
BASIC INFO:

Asking Price: $15 OBO
Shipping: $4
Payment Method: PayPal

As some of you know, my prized Mazda3 sedan was totaled in a bizarre accident in May of this year. Because I was given a car by my parents as a replacement, I am trying to get rid of some of the accessories I had accumulated as they are of no use to me right now.

This is an OEM cargo net for a 2004-2006 Mazda3 sedan. The net comes with 4 hooks and related hardware and installation instructions (see note below). It is being sold as is. Item can be shipped or I can arrange pickup for anyone who lives in Pittsburgh (or Philly since I go to school there)

The net is barely 6 months old and shows little sign of wear.

NOTE: Installation of the net requires the widening of some holes in the trunk area and the installation of two rubber expanders on the bottom hooks (the top hooks have pointed screws and install easily). One of the expanders has not popped out upon removal and may need to be replaced (which shouldn't be too difficult). However, the design of the bottom hooks and the apparatus that holds them in place was poorly designed; as a result, even if installed properly there is a good chance that the hooks will pop out. You may want to devise another way to mount the hooks or consult a Mazda dealer for further advice. I had this problem and don't know if the same thing will happen in other cars. I will not give refunds related to the bottom hooks not staying in as the problem is not in my control or related to my use of the cargo net.

Attachments

• cargonet.JPG
    cargonet.JPG
    779.8 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back