For Sale issues with yellow pro5 (anyone affected please post in here!)

Hey guys, I sent Yellow Pro5 a check for lover $200 for sonme parts for my P5over 2 months ago, and i still have not got the parts, and he keeps giving me excusues after excuses?

Any of you guys have any problems with this guy?? his name is Zach?

I asked him if he had a paypal account and he told me no, so i sent him a business check, come to find out I know he just purchased some parts of a few members with his paypal account?

I trusted him and now im getting screwed?

every now and then he responds and he assured me that my parts were going out today and that i would have tracking #'s pm'd to me but I got nothing?

any and all help would be appreciated. I am going to go to my bank this week and see if i can recover my funds, and then i am going to try and see what other options i have criminally.

I hate when you put your trust in someone, and they just take your money.

I have been a member on many forums and have never had a problem, this is a first.

Thanx! guys

some public record info... use this form to look up the cases.
first civil case: 2006CVI01421
second civil case: 2007CVI01344
you can find his criminal record by searching there as well. disorderly conduct, bouncing a check, and reckless driving or something. his criminal cases are under "zachary todd" but the civil cases are under "zach todd".
ownership record of the listed property. appears to be his wife. search her in google and you can get a pic... dont know if its accurate or not, but pretty good looking girl for marrying a scumbag. wow and heres her myspace which she logged into yesterday... heres his if anyone cares about that.

so thats all the info you could possibly need to take this prick down. try the police. if they dont want to help, get in touch with one of the other plaintiffs. you wont get your money back either way but he can go to jail.

Last edited:
oh wow guys sorry, that wasnt me who posted. i was on my friends laptop at school and it didnt log out. he knows about the whole situation and he keeps telling me we should beat his ass. i said no, but i guess he felt he had to convey the message to you all..... yeah. you never know whos packing heat.

SO where is the last comment to this thread....Says manlaw posted it....But there is no comment.
??

Just wanted to say how sorry I am, and know what you went thru!! I lost $500 to an a$$ Who had alot of people back him up that he was a good person,, One of them was a Mod so I waited untill it was too late to get a refund from Paypal,, and the rest is history-- What did I learn? That no matter how much evidence you have on them, They can legally take money from you online, and there is nothing you can do!! Dont trust anyone online "period"--

(enguard)

well i was on dayton for the day to visit a college. i decided to stop buy this guys house. he was home. he currently resides at 2452 neva dr. so he answers the door im just like "zac!" then hes like yes? and i told him hey im here to collect my refund! and he kept saying he had no money so i would tell him what i would take to make us even.. i proposed the steering wheel, strut bar brackrts, etc. but i found my hid kit and took it. the satisfaction is great. and the look on his face was priceless. i hope im an inspiration. to the rest of you :)

well i was on dayton for the day to visit a college. i decided to stop buy this guys house. he was home. he currently resides at 2452 neva dr. so he answers the door im just like "zac!" then hes like yes? and i told him hey im here to collect my refund! and he kept saying he had no money so i would tell him what i would take to make us even.. i proposed the steering wheel, strut bar brackrts, etc. but i found my hid kit and took it. the satisfaction is great. and the look on his face was priceless. i hope im an inspiration. to the rest of you :)

That's awesome

should have taken everything and started shipping it out for everyone.

Did you have to uninstall it from his car??

I'm half tempted to go over to his house and demand other people's s*** and send it out to all of you. This kind of s*** pisses me off to no extent. It makes some people afraid to buy and sell on the forums and just ruins it for everyone.

no he did not uninstall it. the dude was totally lost. i took it off his shelf. and fish we could make it a meet :) ps hes got a brand ******* new t3 t 4 turbo sitting there, a eagle talon pushing 22 psi and a few other goodies. i say we do it.

I'm considering it. If people got their paperwork together and emailed it to me, I would go over there and demand s***. Then again, that involves time, which I lack. Someone that lives in Dayton or near it should definitely do so.

Back