For Sale: 15" Steel Wheels with Dunlop M&S Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTERNC

:
04 Mazda 3i 5-speed (Strato Blue)
BASIC INFO:

Asking Price: $400 OBO
Shipping: Pickup Only (unless you know how I can ship these)
Payment Method: PayPal or Cash

Tire: Dunlop WinterSport M3
Tire Size: P195/65HR15
Speed Rating: 91 H

As some of you know, my prized Mazda3 sedan was totaled in a bizarre accident in May of this year. Because I was given a car by my parents as a replacement, I am trying to get rid of some of the accessories I had accumulated as they are of no use to me right now.

These tires and wheels were used for less than 5000 miles (from October 2005-April 2006) and have nearly all their original tread. The wheels are patterned for a 2004-2006 Mazda3 sedan (with either 15" or 16" wheels--may not work with the s model) but may fit other vehicles. I am willing to sell the tires ($300 for all 4) and wheels ($100 for all 4) separately--please note that the first buyer of either the wheels or tires alone will be asked to help cover the cost of separating the tires & wheels. Will consider reasonable offers.

The Winter Sport M3 tires do very well on snow and ice-covered roads; however, unlike other snow tires, their winter-tire compound does not melt in higher temperatures. There are many customers on the Tire Rack website that have said they use their tires year round. I have also seen the same tires on pre-owned vehicles at dealerships--in the middle of May.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=Winter+Sport+M3

Please note that all four wheels are in the same condition. The tires do have specific tread patterns that require installation on one side of the vehicle but I have marked the backs of the tires with crayon so you know where they were installed.

Attachments

• P8120009.JPG
    P8120009.JPG
    667 KB · Views: 159
  • P8120010.JPG
    P8120010.JPG
    482.6 KB · Views: 133
  • P8120011.JPG
    P8120011.JPG
    786.2 KB · Views: 123
  • P8120012.JPG
    P8120012.JPG
    455.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Zero Cool said:
If we can verify that the rims will fit a 2006 5 door S then i am very interested!

Any way to verify this??

Zc

I would ask around in the Forums, which is what I did before I bought these tires. My guess is probably not (unfortunately) due to larger brake calipers or some other similar reason.

No, they will not fit the S models.
Minimum wheel size for the S is 16" to clear the brakes.

Bump.

I am willing to accept $350 OBO for these tires. I will have to order snow tires for the new car and can't fit 16 tires in my garage.

I am willing to try shipping but am guessing that shipping will be about $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back