Font Motorsports Secret Mazda2 Photo Stash

Found this 2015 Mazda 3 article over at www.carscoops.com today. I'm excited to see how this new Mazda design language will effect the future Mazda 2. Future look bright to you? Does to me.

2015-Mazda3-Carscoops%25255B5%25255D.jpg

Wow, if the new Mazda2 looks like that it would be the best looking sub-compact on the market. Imagine the hatchback with that look :)

Here's a cool Thai 2 for your super secret photo stash.

17_4.jpg

I freaking love that front clip. I wish there was a billet grille available for our 2, because I would love to paint match it white and get this look.

lol :D:D:D:D:D
btw font, what suspension did you use in the mazda on the first page?
also in the black and orange? coilover? or spring?
many thanks for you :)

Hi. Unfortunately i don't know the answers to your questions as most of the photos on my thread I've gotten online. Sorry man! If i had to guess I'd say they're using coilovers. These Thai guys don't mess around. ;)

Last edited:
Hi. Unfortunately i don't know the answers to your questions as most of the photos on my thread I've gotten online. Sorry man! If i had to guess I'd say they're using coilovers. These Thai guys don't mess around. ;)

even in online pic demio look nice :D
hmmm do you know which one from the lowering kit that give you the most drop on 2?
also beware of ladybody from thai ! lol :D

even in online pic demio look nice :D
hmmm do you know which one from the lowering kit that give you the most drop on 2?
also beware of ladybody from thai ! lol :D

haha. Ladyboys. i know all about them. My wife is Thai. 100% women though. Yes! I'm sure. ;)

The coilover kit that i know will get you the lowest is the Ksport Kontrols. Lot's of Mazda 2 owners on here have them installed. One owner actually acheived a lower height than Ksport recommends. I can get them. But I'm not 100% sure i can sell them to someone in Indonesia. If you are serious about buying i can find out.

Back