Font Motorsports Mazda 2 Build

Font Motorsports is proud to help sponsor the Mint Turbo Scion FRS build for the 2014 SEMA Show.
We're more than happy to help the owner, Kendall White achieve his dreams and at the same time
help promote Font Motorsports at SEMA.

If you're at SEMA please make sure to stop by to check out this awesome build. You can't miss it,
it's minty and sitting in front of the convention center.

✅ Owner: @stayminty

Sponsored Parts

• Wilwood Rear Brake Kit
• Sparco EVO III Racing Seats
• Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2
• Perrin Performance Oil Cap
• Perrin Performance Oil Filter Cover

• Contact us for Quotes
fontmotorsports@gmail.com

✅ Follow Us

#fontmotorsports #sema #semashow #2014 #sema2014 #staminty #scion #frs #turbo
#semabuild #staymintyscionfrs #staymintyfrs #build #dreamcometrue
#wheredreamsaremade #wilwood #sparco #hankook #perrin #tires #brakekit
#racingseats #sponsor #sponsored #sponsoredbuild #mint #minty #show #frs #premier

10507845_352336841602286_1974394379_n.jpg

came with car, is imported from Japan. i think he fits, because is very similar the form and curves on the underline of the bumper.

this lip is very similiar to yours and fits good with my bumper.

mazda2_circuittrial_01.jpg

i want something like this, but, i didn't found on ebay or another page.

CJEJmSq.png

5NF7Efe.png

fgIZYR9.jpg

3KeOP9r.png

the last is the one I like more, i'm in love with these lower lips(burnout)

Dam it! :( not even want to ask the price :( :( :( :( :( I think I'll invent something with Sintra PVC or something jajajajaja

The lip is like $150-200 but the shipping could cost you double the price and you might have to pay DR duty taxes and fees. It's not really the weight of the box that determines the shipping cost. It's the shape of the box. I'm sure you could get a shop or get yourself to create your own. Shouldn't be that difficult.

Dam it! :( not even want to ask the price :( :( :( :( :( I think I'll invent something with Sintra PVC or something jajajajaja

i have some ideas, i'll post the pictures soon...

The lip is like $150-200 but the shipping could cost you double the price and you might have to pay DR duty taxes and fees. It's not really the weight of the box that determines the shipping cost. It's the shape of the box. I'm sure you could get a shop or get yourself to create your own. Shouldn't be that difficult.

anyone heard from Rodrigo I'm supposed to be buying some coil unders from him. I'm getting ancy ready to buy from an online retailer lol. I haven't been able to contact him for 2 days.

FONTMOTORSPORTS
Rear Diffuser Redux Part 1

Been waiting to get this UK only OEM rear diffuser for a loooooonng time. Mazda did a nice job on this piece. Quality part.

Last edited:
Did it come with rear fogs? How much did it cost to get it, including shipping? You'll have to be sure to tell us how the install goes.

Back