FogLight~!

My Foglight was hitted by a small stone on the highway.....then I discovered one of them was cracked.....anyway I can replace the cover? Where to order it?

Mazda dealer would know for sure, atleast if you can buy the cover or need the whole assembly or parts of it. I've taken my fogs out and put them back in, they can be a PITA to reach the bolts that hold them on unless you remove the front bumper. Not to bad though you can do it without taking the bumper off. Once you find out which parts you need, check online for the parts. The dealers can be expensive.

Lens is 110.00 each from dealer. Whole thing is more. Catz from ebay are cheaper & so is FS section here if you can time it right. Just scored 2 for 110.00 recently to replace both my chipped ones there. Gotta be on it cause they go fast. Use clear silicone to keep water out until finding reasonable replacements.

I have the clear rockblockers now & the new2me unchipped fogs are in the mail comin my way so I'll soon have 2 chipped ones for my backups. They both still work fine & the chips are not in the middle so the light is not affected by having a little clear silicone plug blocking water. Rockblocker test in 3........2............1.............ok, not quite yet. Soon tho.

This again...you know you have been on the Mazda forum for too long when you see the same question at least 10 times repeated. Usually followed by the proverbial "repost" and/or "use the search button".

Welcome!

thestone11 said:
My Foglight was hitted by a small stone on the highway.....then I discovered one of them was cracked.....anyway I can replace the cover? Where to order it?

rockblocker next time :)

when mine was cracked i spent over $160 at the dealership that was at the employee discount but you can buy them on ebay for $90

Broken fog light thread #1,234,972. Seriously though, I have one that has a little hole knocked in it and it really irritates me. I want to fix it, but not at the $$$$$$ prices the dealer wants.

Back