Fog lights

adapters for aftermarket 4" lights that mount thru the little grill holes or chop on lip for oems to fit......and don't do that because the lips are getting very rare. I have a lip someone trimmed so they could use oem fogs but that will require drilling it and bumper to use some fasteners across lower grill opening since the mounting bolts that go into oem fog mounting holes are not there. I am not drilling bumper or that lip or the 2nd 03.5 lip I got and am using either with adapters/4" fogs or just going without fogs. Haven't decided yet. The adapters will require some work to fit better and the 4" fogs that came with them are not able to be modified for HID. If I cannot go HID on fogs I will not even put them back because they are useless decoration if halogen. I converted an oem pr to HID before swapping to new bumper/lip due to road debris eating corner of old bumper and will not use fogs again unless they are HID.

Ok thanks alot, so if i get a 4" aftermarket will it fit in perfect or will it have space around the lights? Is the little grill hole just about 4"?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The adapters fill the space and mount to lip using same slots for the "clips" that are back of the small grills. The fogs that work with the adapters are 4".

Latest posts

Back