Fog light installation

element1290

:
Mazda 6i 2.3L
Alright, I need some serious help...I bought some fog lights and they did not come with instructions...stupid move, anyways, iv searched all over for instructions and wiring diagrams but have had no luck and have been unable to find any on these forums. If anyone knows anything that could possibly help out please let me know! Thanks!!

I would assume hid, my car did not come with fog lights factory so i purchased a set off line that cam with all of the wiring and the housing necessary for installation but no directions. I know someone who basically knows how to put them into the car and what not but we need a wiring diagram for them so we know where to install the lights into the fuse box.

I'm sorry I can't help you with instructions, but I was curious where you got these fog lights? Do these look like stock fog lights? When you get them installed, let us know how they fit and look. I've been debating about buying a set off ebay, but I am worried about the fit/finish.

thats exactly where I got them from, they look like the stock ones but they were a lot cheaper...they seems easy to install i just dont fully know where to wire them at...so unless you know what you are doing when it comes to wiring them it be cautious when buying them...there is one company that wil stae that they dont come with instrucitons. they say you can searh online for them but iv searched for over 3 hours and have found nothing so far. if i ever do get thme installed i will take some pics and post em

Back