Fog light altering

kosteniuks17

:
Mazda Protege5 2003
One of my fog lights broke and I decided to buy two new ones. Was looking at the halo and angel and it just looked a bit to complicated to wire up the switch and it probably wouldnt be a tight fit like the oem. My question is when I looked at the fog light I see that there is a semi-circle reflector in front of the bulb. I can see that these reflectors cause the lights to be shot downward. I was wondering if theres anything ya'll would know of that I could maybe cut the rest of the reflector off or add a full circle refelctor so that the lights wouldnt be all forced to the ground but rather somewhat in front of me. would i need to cut it off more or would I add a whole circle refelctor like on the head lamp so that it would go straight. Also what kind of material do you all think that is.

I'm thinking about cutting it off on my secondary unchipped pr when I convert them to 3000k 35w HIDs. I don't even use the fogs on the car now except at dusk or dawn with parking lights because of how dim they are. I want them all blazing bright HID yellow for foggy days only. Otherwise, my headlights are fine by themselves for normal driving.

Back