FMIC is Done!!!

That is one sweet FMIC!!! Great job on the installation(thumb) !!!

It`s a damn shame that I don`t live in Myrtle Beach anymore...or else i`d pay Epik a visit(spin) .

Give use a "$", and i`m in!;)

Looks cool, u can count me in. The only problem I have is that I paid aloy of money for my TuboXS recirculation valve. Im not sure it will work with that setup. If not, hell I'll still by it. Also, does your car stay alot cooler than before.

Epik FMIC pricing

I am making calls as we speak to locate a company that will be able to reproduce our piping kit in volume. Once I find out the turnaround time for them to tool up and get these kits out, I will announce a release date and pricing. My goal is to have a set price for the kits outlined by the end of this week. Hang in there guys! :D

Thanks for the responses, and keep em comin.

Well just like danny after seeing this car in person it is definatley sweet. One of the best looking fmic setups I have seen out. I have alot of detailed pics of the piping and the entire car that I will be posting later. I can also say that His car sounds sooooooooooooo sweet with that BOV. I think everybody in the parking lot creamed when you were leaving and shifted gears
Really guys this car is sweet. Oh and I have some good pics of the exhaust setup on the car. will post them later

Epik FMIC pricing

I am making calls as we speak to locate a company that will be able to reproduce our piping kit in volume. Once I find out the turnaround time for them to tool up and get these kits out, I will announce a release date and pricing. My goal is to have a set price for the kits outlined by the end of this week. Hang in there guys! :D

Thanks for the responses, and keep em comin.

I knew I shouldn't have sold my NPR cooler, lol.

I'd like a kit of just the piping, unless the whole kit is cheap enough. I plan on using the TurboXS H25 Recirc valve with an Injen intake.

Yesterday I experienced sever heat soak on the road course, the car just would not accelerate after a few hot laps.

turboge said:
Yesterday I experienced sever heat soak on the road course, the car just would not accelerate after a few hot laps.

i got the same problem with my girlfriend. had to break out the KY the other night

Well Well

twiztedjeckel said:

i got the same problem with my girlfriend. had to break out the KY the other night

It would seem that Sir Jecky has returned from his lingual P.C. stooper.
Yes quite a "Jeckyism" there.

Epik said:

This particular setup uses a popular diesel truck intercooler. Future production units may possibly use a new core and slightly different tanks. No modification was made to the intercooler tanks in this instance.

Thanks ;)

Any flow number on this IC?

Epik said:

The install on 03 SpeedLSD's car included a GReddy bov that he had previously bought, but on future kits we will weld on any flange you choose to your piping. We have access to GReddy, Blitz, Turbo XS, and HKS by special order. Also included in the kit is a SlimLine fan to replace the stock 2 fans. This fan cools much better than the stock units and also takes up much less space.
Thanks ;)

From the schematics I've seen of the engine compartment, one fan is for engine cooling and the other is for A/C condenser cooling. Has there been a MIL light come on, or any A/C problems noticed yet?

Which fan hook up did you use for the new fan, and what did you do with the remaining plug?

Thanks

I'm down for a FMIC! Been waiting on one 4-EVER!
One question though?I can't tell from the pics ,but did the front bumper support have to be cut in order for this front mount to fit?
OK,I lied two questions?
Will the new piping of the kit be all mandrel bent and one piece per section,not welded together like what is in the pic?
The answer to these questions will determine whether or not i would buy it!
Matt:cool:

One question though?I can't tell from the pics ,but did the front bumper support have to be cut in order for this front mount to fit?

ForceFed-

I know these questions are intended for Epik but I think I have your answers. BTW I saw this setup at the meet and it looked great and sounded even better!

The bumper was slightly modified to fit the FMIC, I beleive shaved slightly.

If you read earlier in the thread Epik plans to line up mandrel work and may offer powder coating.

Bumper work - yes
Welds - No

sorry, i dont have a method of recording or posting sound clips.. that and I'm pretty computer illiterate..DOH!:rolleyes:

turboge said:

I'd like a kit of just the piping, unless the whole kit is cheap enough. I plan on using the TurboXS H25 Recirc valve with an Injen intake.

I am a turboxs dealer, so the flange for that BOV could be welded up for you prior to shipping the kit.

Epik,???What kind of mods were done to the front bumper support????I would really like to hear this from you .

Back