FMIC for p5

Its a kit you have to "Build" yourself..they just give you a bunch of parts and you have to fit , cut and Work with it to fit it.

Its not a bolt on kit.

Que?
I don't see a turbo in your sig.
If you are going turbo - get a kit w/ included. Turbo is hard enough without having to fab the FMIC too.

that is probably for a SMIC, but you might call them and check. if you go weapon R, go ahead and order new set of couplers too. from what i hear, they are not that great with that kit.

+1 on buying a kit complete. it beats the hell out of buying it all in pieces (as far as the guess work of compatibility). you will end up with a higher quality kit if you build it yourself though. you will need someone to help with some fabrication if you build yourself though. otherwise, you are just buying off-the-shelf parts and piecing together a generic kit.

I was looking into a kit but wasnt sure wha to get, cant really find the whole complete msp kit and dont want the hiboost kit($$$ wise) is their any other options?

i know someone with a brand new greddy kit FS. it is complete, from the manifold to the intercooler. it has a FMIC and a greddy emanage system. he is asking $1500 + shipping.

Back