Florida Mechanic/Shop Reference Thread

Titan Motorsports off of Boggy Creek Road? I am waiting for my street unit billet motor mounts, might go talk to Titan and see how much they would charge to install. I'm still waiting for the mounts but I might just have them install the rear one while I wait for the street unit ones to ship! Come on machine shop hurry it up! My little M3 is dying for those mounts!

EDIT: Screw waiting I got my mounts off of ebay, same ones too and I didn't have to pay bloody taxes! I also called up Titan Motorsports, their rate is $105.00/hr. And they are currently on Goldenrod Road and they will be moving to the new garage on Boggy Creek in about a month!

Last edited:
Titan Motorsports off of Boggy Creek Road? I am waiting for my street unit billet motor mounts, might go talk to Titan and see how much they would charge to install. I'm still waiting for the mounts but I might just have them install the rear one while I wait for the street unit ones to ship! Come on machine shop hurry it up! My little M3 is dying for those mounts!

EDIT: Screw waiting I got my mounts off of ebay, same ones too and I didn't have to pay bloody taxes! I also called up Titan Motorsports, their rate is $105.00/hr. And they are currently on Goldenrod Road and they will be moving to the new garage on Boggy Creek in about a month!

Do the mounts yourself for that rate per hour. Youll save a lot of money. Search for a how to.

SlowBoy Racing in Sanford... near orlando

They have worked on a number of MSPs, taking my car there this friday for some diagnostic work, will update

JapTrix +1

They have tuned my car using the Cobb AP and built me a custom cat-back exhaust and have done a great job with it! They've also built there own FMIC for the speed 3's. And there dyno is AWD Mustang. The owners son has a speed 3 and the shop used to have a boosted P5 before so they know mazda.

EMERALD PERFORMANCE
5418 N.W 10TH TERR
FORT LAUDERDALE
PH 954-578-0465

Dealer for Jen-Vey trottle bodies and Emerald Standalone ECU's
Engine rebuilders
Custom FMIC and exhaust systems
Very knowledgable on engines ie JDM, American and European

Ask for Emerald or Preston

ask for Mack
Mon-Sat
10am-5ish pm !

Thanks Oscar !

Last edited:
Name of Shop/Mechanic: Olympic MotorSports
General Area: South Florida
Contact Name/Number: luiggi (561) 721 -5456
Website (if any): none
Forum Handle (if applicable): Boosted_speed
Specialty: General Mechanic, MSP , Subaru Sti , Scion Tc's , 350z's
Pros: Very knowledgable with MSP (they built my motor)
Cons (if any): non really
Other Comments: WE TUNE

Name of Shop/Mechanic: S and R performance (Bobby)
General Area: Tampa, Florida
Contact Name/Number: S&R 813-961-0609
Address (if applicable):9507-A North Trask St
Tampa, Florida 33624
Website (if any): http://www.sandrperformance.com/index.asp
Specialty: any performance car
Pros: Very knowledgable with MSP (especially mine lol)
Cons (if any):
Other Comments:

I take it this is your shop? I sent a message to you asking for more information. Hope to hear from you!

Dyno day at MPG coming up this weekend.
20120928_124248-1.jpg

Mihai Costin (Mike) Costin Racing in Palm Beach Gardens
Super reliable and honest. Is the only one touching my car, help me preparing my car to go to the 2013 SCCA Solo Nationals.

(207) 651-8115

Andres

I need some small things done in the next couple months. Brake pads, clutch, coilovers, camber arms, fuel pump internals, rmm. I am looking for a good shop in orlando or a back yard mechanic with skills and tools. I have no tools or place to do it or it would have been done by myself. Let me know who is available to do this and hourly rates please. Thanks in advance and also it is a 2011 speed 3

Back