Floor mats for beige interior.

Karma_hunden

:
'04 protege, then '05 mazda 3i, then '06 MS6 GT, now '10 RX8 R3
I'm looking for some good floor mats for my car. My interior is beige, and I cant find any that are really that good. I bought some clear mats but they are all brown now...bleh.

Do you guys know of any mats that look good on the beige interior?

Its just the only ones besides the stock ones that i know of. Whats wrong with aluminum diamond plate floormats. A ton easier to clean than normal ones and i think that they look cool too.

Try ebay ive seen alot of mazda 3 floormats in all diff colors on ebay.

(EDIT) Or you can try taking your stock ones and dying the white letters that say mazda 3 to whatever color you want. That could add a subtle yet noticible diff.

Last edited:
Maybe I'll do that. I don't like the aluminum plates...too 'jeep.'

Mazda OE All season rubber mats

i got the Mazda OE All season rubber mats.... make that 3 season mats as they don't hold melting snow too well.

i have a Red 04 canadian GS with beige interior. I like the black mats better the original beige ones. Black mats add contrast to the beige interior and looks sportier... for my taste at least.

they are not cheap, but they are custom fit.
You could also order OE black carpeted mats from your dealer.

i got WeatherTech Classic Premium rubber mats for winter. They cover more area than Mazda's rubber mats and hold melting snow very well. They are just missing the cutout for the trunk release.

You have to protect that floor.... that must be the only thing i don't like about my Mazda3, carpeting is not as upscale as the rest of the interior and looks and feels kind of cheap.

I got RubberTite mats from Autoanything.com. They're a little darker than the beige carpet but they have a surface like a golf ball (except for the fact that the round depressions are a lot bigger). The driver mat even has the hole for the hook that keeps the mat in place.

I just received my Black Weathertech Floor Liners (second row only) in the mail today. I had to special order them. I am going to install them soon and take a few pics. I did not order the fronts yet, because I have some older mats up front and I wanted to see the quality on the floorliners that I ordered.

The rear floorliner is all one piece and covers the hump.

Back