Floor Mats for 2016

I have the 3D Maxpiders in my 2015 CX-5 Touring, they looked about as bad as the ones in the video after this Winter. I just gave my car it's first post-Winter bath, and used a little tire cleaner and soft tire brush on the Maxpiders, and they came out like new.

Does the Maxpider mat in front of the rear seats lay flat in a FWD Touring? Just wondering because I assume only the AWD have that hump on the floor, correct?

I didnt buy them for the rear - no one ever sits there, but the fronts fit perfect and I love them. Much more elegant than the weather techs

I bought from the dealer and they appear to be weathertech oem liners for $180 here in Canada. The rear cargo tray was $66 as well.

So what are the maxpider matts made out of? Are they a plasticky rubber like weather tech or more fabric feeling? Looking at the close up of them they look like they could be hard to clean. Anyone who has them, how hard are they to clean?

They are kind of a hard plastic, that is still somewhat flexible. They are easy to blast clean at the car wash. I would imagine they would be just as easy to clean at home with the hose and a hard stream.

I am looking into some all-weather floor mats for my 2016, but not sure which ones to go with yet. I've looked at the Mazda and the Maxpider ones. What is the consensus on which is best? I found several of the Mazda ones on EBay (with cargo tray) for $135 or just a set of 4 for $65. Is there much of a difference between the Maxpider's and Mazda OEM? Not sure if it's worth the extra money to go with the Maxpider's.

The OEM floor liners are made by Weathertech. I got them from the dealer for $180 +tax compared to Weathertech.ca for $227 + tax

I am in Canada

I am looking into some all-weather floor mats for my 2016, but not sure which ones to go with yet. I've looked at the Mazda and the Maxpider ones. What is the consensus on which is best? I found several of the Mazda ones on EBay (with cargo tray) for $135 or just a set of 4 for $65. Is there much of a difference between the Maxpider's and Mazda OEM? Not sure if it's worth the extra money to go with the Maxpider's.
Yes there is a big difference between the oem floor MATS and aftermarket floor LINERS like the maxpider or weather techs. We do not get the oem floor liners in the U.S. Like they have in Canada. Floor mats and liners are two different things. A floor mat just lays on floor and covers the horizontal portion of the floor. Floor liners are molded to fit the entire footwell area and cover not only the horizontal portion but also extend up the sides several inche for better coverage. You could try to order the Canadian floor liners if you want, but shipping might hurt. I would not do the U.S. Spec oem floor mats.

I am thinking about getting a full set of the 3D mats. I wonder what a set in gray would look like against an all black interior.

I just installed the 3D floor liners. The 2015 liners look great and fit very well.

Just got a set of Maxpider 3ds from eTrailer. I'm not too thrilled about how they were packed. They seem to have taken a set where they were folded over and now don't lay flat in a couple areas (noteably, under the brake pedal). The rear mat was folded so hard, there's actually a crease on the part that goes over the hump. This eTrailer's packaging, with zero packaging from the manufacturer as far as I could tell. They must just have a stack of these they shove in boxes and ship out. I would avoid buying from them.

Back