Flav's Mazda Protege5

Amen. After driving in that province for 5 days, I'm lucky to have even returned home alive.

I'm there every month for work in our company car and I'm glad it has nice big tires. But eventually ill drive those roads to go to MOTM in my P5

You know what's cute? The Ohio folks assured me that Cleveland had _really_ bad roads. I think I saw one pothole when I was there. They have NO IDEA what properly bad roads are like ;)

I think I killed an endlink driving down cote vertu today XD

you know what's cute? The ohio folks assured me that cleveland had _really_ bad roads. I think i saw one pothole when i was there. They have no idea what properly bad roads are like ;)

i think i killed an endlink driving down cote vertu today xd

lmao!

Sorry to keep being off-topic, but I just saw this on reddit and I know you guys would it :p

The most popular street name in Montreal:
rQeBa.jpg

I blew two tires simultaneously driving in a neighboring city due to crap roads. We get a good mix of roads since my state has the most paved roads in the country. I can't remember a time in my life when a part of the highway wasn't under construction. We also have a lot of new roads thanks to this are are pleasant to drive. Also, lots of high traffic roads get re-paved before they get too bad

I blew two tires simultaneously driving in a neighboring city due to crap roads. We get a good mix of roads since my state has the most paved roads in the country. I can't remember a time in my life when a part of the highway wasn't under construction. We also have a lot of new roads thanks to this are are pleasant to drive. Also, lots of high traffic roads get re-paved before they get too bad

Amen to that. Raleigh has areas that are smooth and makes me drive over them 2-3 times if I have time to. And there's areas where you go... where the f(boom02)(boom02)(boom02) did I just drive to...

Nice looking P5...

Latest posts

Back