Fishdonotbounce's 2008.5 CWP Speed3 GT "Build" Thread

Those red calipers on the red Speed must be Brembos. (I'll take Ivans side online, Jakes side in person. To change it up a bit.)

Planned on starting the removal of the stock turbo today but had to run errands and do other things after work. Stopped by Harbor Freight and picked up 1/4" sockets, ratchet, wobbly extensions, universal joints, and hose clamps. Pulled the car in the center of the garage, got all the tools organized and everything is ready for dis-assembly.

So you found the hose clamps? You only really need the two small ones but they are well worth not having a coolant shower!

Sure did. I bought the 40 pcs assortment for 4.99. Great deal and they'll come in handy for sure. What do you do about the oil lines?

that's why I never made a build thread

I'm not doing a sweet kl swap or have a speed3 spitting out 300ish whp, I have a car of failed mods on chrome p5 wheels. Who wants to read and see that?

that's why I never made a build thread

I never have either, but with all the exterior stuff I'll be making I might make one.

Angry snowman :p

Another good saying from that night. Good times. Ivan need to change his avitar to a front view night shot of his car.

I'm not doing a sweet kl swap or have a speed3 spitting out 300ish whp, I have a car of failed mods on chrome p5 wheels. Who wants to read and see that?

Nothing sweet here either, but I like seeing what parts I might be able to get off of you. Then blame you for the crappy parts lol jk.

Ivan and Evan were laughing so hard in my car before you got there because the ride quality or lack there of and because everyone thought the old motor wouldn't have that much more love to give, but we showed them wrong when she chirped the tires going into 2nd and passed a car in a 35. I gave her a little TLC and gave her a new life.

Where's the Facebook "Like" button for that post, Corey? (2thumbs)

We do need to get some pics of Angry Snowman tonight at Menchies for this thread.

Read whole thread, and this car is awesome!! Keep going with all these amazing mods. Sub :)

Latest posts

Back