Fish freaks?

gimpo2

:
Protege5
so are there any other people out there with fish tanks and just stare at you fish for an hour and not even notice the time go by? post some pics if you got em

Haha...I may have bought some fish recently....I'll post pics once my "Patrick's Star Bubble Action Bubble House" is done being fixed, the silicone glue is setting. It is the coolest bubble ornament but it keeps breaking. Post pics of your tank Gimpo. I think Iv'e seen pics before somewhere but I don't remember.

Im waiting to be able to put together another reef aquarium....I could watch them for hours :D

this is an old pic of my tank, more stuff and more fish now
fishtank.jpg

p5side.jpg

peepsalot said:
are those betas? don't they kill each other?

yeah they're betas... they don't kill eachother, but they do a good job of chasing eachother around and ripping eachother's fins off though. i'm starting to seperate them and put other fish in the tank now

i love my fish too...although, i dont stare at them for hours on end, either =P

i had a beta in a "cartoon-like" bowl (round and tiny) but it jumped out and died (sad2)

i have a turtle that swims in my pool....does that count?

I have 2 a tropical fish tank. For now only my 50 gallon tank is setup since we moved recently. The main fish in it is 1 discus, 1 pair of kribensis and 1 breeding pair of bolivian rams. I am thinking of doing a reef tank with the other tank which is 130 gallon.

fishtank.jpg

This is my 10 gallon aquarium. Notice the "RUM" drinkin' skeleton and classic touches like the cheesy little plastic castle. And in the coconut house on the left opening up is Patrick from Spongebob in his undersea living room.

Back