First meet of the year!!

Hey, I was thinking... Maybe we should dissolve all of the "sub clubs" (Protege Club, MX6 Club, etc) int olike one big Mazda Calgary Club. Can you post this up on RX7 / 8 forums and MX-West Glen? Lets see if we can get everyone to come out. I will have Alice back by then...

bumpin_3gt said:
I will be thur! Hopefully boostin if things go according to plan in february

Take me for a rip. I wanna be on HiBoost by my bday in April...

Hopefully everything goes according to plan.. i'll be rockin the stock clutch till it dies so it'll probably last a solid 3 weeks haah.

bumpin_3gt said:
Hopefully everything goes according to plan.. i'll be rockin the stock clutch till it dies so it'll probably last a solid 3 weeks haah.

It should still hold the power, the only way to destroy it would be to launch hard alot, or slip it to avoid wheelspin.

Maxx Mazda said:
Hey, I was thinking... Maybe we should dissolve all of the "sub clubs" (Protege Club, MX6 Club, etc) int olike one big Mazda Calgary Club. .

Sorry to thread jack

This is what we did in winnipeg and it worked great. We have over 100 members subscribed into our site now. We used to have only a couple people showing up to meets but the club is getting huge now that we have amalgamated with the other mazda clubs. Maybe sometime this summer, the calgary club can get together with the manitoba club in Regina (canada)

www.manitobamazdaclub.com

This is what I want to bring to the meet, But i will have problems getting it there.

Attachments

• Japan 005.jpg
    Japan 005.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Japan 010.jpg
    Japan 010.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I was reading on beyond some mx6 guy said their having a meet on the 4th at chinook. Maybe we should combine it with theirs or invite them to ours? I don't think going to chinook on a saturday is the greatest idea.

Ya, meet is still on for the 5th, Glenmore park. If you haven't come out to one yet, they're a real blast make sure you make it out.

Back