2017~2024 First Mazda!

Also don't like white. Wife does. Her car is white. Had to get it from a dealer 2 hours away. However, for some reason I can't explain I like the CX-5 in white?!?

Also don't like white. Wife does. Her car is white. Had to get it from a dealer 2 hours away. However, for some reason I can't explain I like the CX-5 in white?!?

I personally love white cars, only owned one, though.

2vj53r4.jpg

I like the CX5 in white. The contrast with the bit of black trim and the chrome really pops. White was my second choice as both the wife and I loved the silver.

I love white cars! However, there’s too much black plastic trim on the CX5 for me and the contrast was a bit much. I actually really like the Machine Gray (I’ve only owned black and white cars prior). My bro-in-law has a 2018 CX9 Deep Blue Mica? Another great color.

I love white cars! However, there’s too much black plastic trim on the CX5 for me and the contrast was a bit much. I actually really like the Machine Gray (I’ve only owned black and white cars prior). My bro-in-law has a 2018 CX9 Deep Blue Mica? Another great color.

I bought a white one. Honestly i couldn't decide on a color, so it came down to which GT had the premium package. I have had numerous gray and black vehicles. Wife has the Deep Blue CX-3 so when White popped up, i decided why not. The metal flake in all the Mazdas is really nice in good light.

Combining the October MFG date, and price I paid, I now LOVE white.

Back