First maintenance coming up for my Mazda around San Francisco

teradyl

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Hi guys, I'm coming up on my first maintenance, and I was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for places to go in the San Francisco area. My car has about 5k miles on it. Only thing I've done so far is change the oil at 2500 miles or so. Since I live in the city, I don't really drive that much and the 3 months happens before the 3k miles. Don't think it matters too much though, so I'll probably wait a bit longer before I take it in.

Also, should I go to a dealership to do this service, or can I just go to my around the corner auto repair place? The dealerships are a bit out of the city.

I actually found a place called Royal Motors that is a mazda dealership (among others) that's right in the Mission district. Quick and easy, but my first service cost $160 so I can't say it was cheap.

You might want to check through Yelp.com, that's how I found my mechanic close to work. Drop if off during working hours and pick it up after I'm out of work. Try it!

i go to independent shop all the time but parts from royal mazda is cheaper than putnam for sure.

Latest posts

Back