First Birthday Party

gcs118

My cars first birthday was yesterday so I got it a hat and some cake, along with loads of other mods throughout the year.

firstbirthday1.jpg

firstbirthday2.jpg

firstbirthday3.jpg

firstbirthday4.jpg

I dont know if I should be laughing or telling you to seek help....

I hope at least the cake was good and you didnt try to smear some on your car or something..

Maybe it wouldnt hurt for you to get some friends in your life or something.... that party doesnt look to "happenin" to me, but I'm sure the pics are before all the people started showing up right?

Kinda reminds me of the southpark episode with cartman and the tea party.

And nah I'm not talking down to ya.

Last edited:
Adam3482P said:
Kinda reminds me of the southpark episode with cartman and the tea party

Oh ****!!! That was a funny-ass episode!!!! One of the very funniest. Right up there with the anal probe episode!!!

And; what do you think of Eric Cartman, Polly Prissy Pants?

"Eric Cartman kicks ass"

lol I have friends. Me, my brother, and 3 other people we all shared the cake. no one just wants to be in the pictures ever or wear my damn party hats, so it's just the car in there.

lol you weirdo

you're almost as much of a weirdo as I am

now push that camry over a cliff so we can get to work on our proteges

nate0123 said:
lol you weirdo

you're almost as much of a weirdo as I am

now push that camry over a cliff so we can get to work on our proteges

not that weird...just celebrating...ok maybe it is weird

as with the Camry, just got home from the garage with it :p got my engine lift there and just put my engine stand together. hopefully tomorrow I can find some chain and get the engine/tranny out! I haven't forgotten about my Pro BTW, I really want to install my struts/springs!

P.S. nate if you wanna help me take the engine out of my Camry, I'm free after work tomorrow (after 4pm) and Wed. morning/afternoon. just email me or call my cell phone if you want to help out. :)

Back