Firmware Update just out for 2023 EU/UK CX-5

:
ASH8
Hi all.

Just released is EU08_10016 for 2023MY~ CX-5 (Europe and UK only)

Old file was EU08_10012

There is no Changelog Yet, will post if and when it is made available.

My guess is it will fix most of the issues you are having right now.

For those who downloaded 10012 from me , the download link for 10016 has not changed.

For those who want link to download update, YOU MUST Message me as links can no longer be posted
live without possible litigation.

YES, this is Genuine MAZDA

Thanks H

Here is the changelog..
(Ver. 7000C0A-EU08_10016)
• When a navigation route has been set, the active driving display may not show navigation information.
• When a navigation route has been set, the center display may not show distance to next crossing or direction etc., which are to be shown in upper left or right-side area of the center display.

I have installed this update and my car lost connection with MyMazda, Connected services and OTA updates. I tried to re-activate Connected services using MyMazda but the activation code doesn't arrive to the car. Anyone has experienced that too?

I have installed this update and my car lost connection with MyMazda, Connected services and OTA updates. I tried to re-activate Connected services using MyMazda but the activation code doesn't arrive to the car. Anyone has experienced that too?
Nope. After installation of the update the Connected Services still work with the MyMazda app.
I can ask if there are any OTA updates, but it tells me there are none. That seems logical, because I just had updated the infotainment system...

Soft reset of CMU and re-installation of MyMazda app solved the problem.

Yesterday I have noticed that Google Maps, which I use over Apple CarPlay, started to display directions on HUD after update to this version. This is great improvement!

I just moved to the UK from the USA with a 2023 CX5 2.5T AWD. The infotainment tells me I have an update, but it won't update over the air. Also, my Mazda app lost connection with the car, and it won't update or work. My VIN number is JM3KFBAY....156103, and my system software version is 11046. I visited a Mazda dealer here, but they didn't help at all; they just told me to call Mazda, which I did, and they just told me to change the location of the vehicle in the system and that the My Mazda app doesn't work in the UK. I did change the time zone because I didn't find a location option, but that didn't change anything.

Any help on what to do is very appreciated

Hi all.

Old file was EU08_10012

For those who downloaded 10012 from me , the download link for 10016 has not changed.

For those who want link to download update, YOU MUST Message me as links can no longer be posted

Thanks H
Hi ASH8
How can I message you , I need to download a new firmware for my 2015 Mazda cx5

Clarification: HUD displays directions with Apple Maps over CarPlay, not Google Maps.
Perhaps on Android it works with GM. Sorry for misinformation.

Hi all.

Old file was EU08_10012

Thanks H

Will this work for Australian versions?

Hi all,

I have firmware 70.00.367 EU N in my 2018 MX-5 RF. If I swap the USB unit (to one bought off Aliexpress), will Android Auto work, or do I need to source and install a later firmware update?

I'm a newbie and not sure how I message ASH8 to politely ask for the update if it's needed...

Regards,
Andrew

I'm a newbie and not sure how I message ASH8 to politely ask for the update if it's needed...
Go to the top of the page next to your forum name and click where you see the arrows...

1699127384557.png

Hi all.

Old file was EU08_10012

Thanks H
Hi
I'm a new Mazda forum member.
I own a 2019 Mazda cx5 and looking for a software update
I haven't serviced my car to a dealer after warranty expired and probably will be a new software update since then.
How can I find out if I need one?
Thanks

Back