Finally...no more swirls

sensinitas

:
08 Mazda 5
I bought my five in April from Tustin Mazda. Who ever detailed it before I picked it up created THE WORST swirl marks I've ever seen. Tustin Mazda said they would fix it, but I needed to leave my car with them ALL DAY. The dealership is over an hour from my house, so there was no way this was going to happen. So I finally sacked up and called a http://www.cemobiledetailing.comto come out and fix it. Chris is out there right now polishing away. I'll post pictures when it's done. I'm planning on sending the invoice to the dealership to see if they will help out at all...

I'm also planning on using the VHT Nite Shade spray I just bought for my tail lights, side markers, and rear reflectors this weekend. I'll post pictures of that also.

Here are some photos post-detail.

CIMG3963s.jpg

CIMG3964s.jpg

Last edited:
+1, looks good. It's a shame you got the swirls during dealer prep in the 1st place (especially on a car that color, aw)

looks great.

any close up shots of the paint in the sun?

Didn't take any. I should have done close up shots before and after. Oh well.

+1, looks good. It's a shame you got the swirls during dealer prep in the 1st place (especially on a car that color, aw)

Yea I was bummed about it. It's like they gave a five year old the job of detailing the car. It looked SO BAD. Tustin Mazda should be embarrased.

Thats pretty much most dealer concerning Black Vehicles.

One of the reasons I will never own another black vehicle....Too much maintenance and the cars always end up looking much older than they are very quickly regardless of the care.

Thats pretty much most dealer concerning Black Vehicles.

One of the reasons I will never own another black vehicle....Too much maintenance and the cars always end up looking much older than they are very quickly regardless of the care.

Yea this is my first and last black car.

Back