FINALLY: got the lowered stance I wanted AND my alignment back!

The part is question is the (OEM named) "REAR UPPER ARM". Hardrace/Megans Racing markets the rear camber arm as the adjustable replacement for that part. They also offer a rear toe arm, which could be used to adjust camber as well, and it replaces the (OEM named) "REAR LATERAL LINK"
Some carts have "lateral links" all around so those are the primary camber adjusters. Our car has an upper arm, which is thicker and has more authority on the hub for camber adjustment... Which is probably why they market it as the camber adjuster vs the lateral link (strength and effectiveness).
9 and 7
DS0zNXv.png
So if I was going to lower the car with HR springs and wanted to ensure the rear was in spec for alignment, which part is the "best" for achieving that, 9 or 7, in the diagram you listed?

The front just need those cam bolts so pretty straight forward

#9.
I have done #7, + adjusted the toe adjustment bolt. But that is just me, everybody else replaces the camber arm(#9).

#9.
I have done #7, + adjusted the toe adjustment bolt. But that is just me, everybody else replaces the camber arm(#9).
And this:
Our car has an upper arm, which is thicker and has more authority on the hub for camber adjustment... Which is probably why they market it as the camber adjuster vs the lateral link (strength and effectiveness).

ok thanks, that's what I thought. Who's making the best ones currently?

Back